BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286 922>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:21pm
i dont really get ppl who drink like 5 or 6 beers.. 
why not just have a few shots or cocktails? 

bates motel isnt grabbing my attention for some reason.. i havent even made it through a full episode today.. and im finding myself wondering about Lost Stern Smile
i guess it is a little more suspenseful.. 

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:37pm
I enjoyed late happy hour at On the border , no food just margaritas
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:03am
ugh.. 
everytime i look at that thread title about serge i think of my ex.. hes in my phone under serge.. and thats not his name. when i put him under that i forgot that anyone had that name irl.. it has another meaning..
i was slightly startled when i first read it…

Edited by coconess - Apr 18 2014 at 12:05am
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:17am
just got home from a late dinner date. we went to an "upscale" spot that specialized in cured meats. the portions were shiesty as fucc, tbh.

i took a pic of my dates carrot cake but i guess i was too drunk and forgot to save it. damn that plate was sad lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:27am
uh oh.. 
upscale restaurant.. small portions.. AND dessert? 
she must be special.. 
what date number is this?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:29am
She waited a month to reply, then she wrote that she got a ring as if that meant sh!t, and I bet she didn't read any posts. People were giving advice. She might be back in a couple years to tell about how we were right and the ring never brought her any happiness.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:32am
(im JKing JA, i dont think youre a cheapskate.. except on the first date) 

Edited by coconess - Apr 18 2014 at 12:32am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:33am
date 4.

the menu was priced pretty reasonable depending on what you got. but the portions were just way too small. the drinks were good, though.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:36am
you ever notice when you meet someone you like, all of a sudden you start to attract more people? seems like ever since i been seeing this young lady, my phone has been blowing up and i'm getting solicited no strings attached sex like crazy.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:48am
lol.. life does seem to work like that. 

i hate how not drinking coffee for a while.. then having 1 friggin cup keeps me up late. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286 922>