Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 1132>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:30pm
we got a few watermelons the other day… thats how you know the hot weather is coming back.. 
im gonna go cut one soon. 

ive started watching Lost… i dont like this Ana lucia biitch. she thinks she runs shiit and i couldnt deal with it.. idc how scrappy she is i would try to get her. not kill her but at least tie her up to check her and let her know she needs to cool her jets thinking shes head biitch in charge. gawd.. reminds me of them female guards.. i cant with them types.  
is it hella crazy that i wouldnt mind being lost on an island with a bunch of people..? 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:30pm
coco that show ended up being super weird
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:33pm
lord… i dont blame you… 

if she was my bestie id be telling her all day everyday that she needs to do better with him… 

if shes my bestie she'd know how i am and that im speaking from a good place and she wouldnt get upset. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:36pm
Most of my friends dont even have kids, and taking JR is well sometimes I have to check the backseat to see if he there.  He dont need to fill the silence in the car by talking non stop and lort knows he knew not to run or put his feet on anything.

this is why I am secretly on a no kid campaign, its enough of them running around .
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:38pm
PG, im in the 2nd season… it is kinda weird.. and slowing down a lot.. 

but it had high ratings so im trying to see what the hype is about.. i hope its not like breaking bad and ends up just being alright… 
i keep thinking things though like.. how do your eyebrows look like that when youve been on an island for a month and a half..? how is it 90 degrees and yall not smell disgusting? is he pulling out when yall fck..? who would chance pregnancy? how do pads or tampons work for yall? 
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:38pm
I couldn't be her friend, I can't stand kids with no home training.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:48pm
LOL LOL  Princess at the RIP past friendships. 
Coco- I guess I should tell her because I know someone else will.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:59pm
i am the type that could careless if its my business or if they dont wanna hear it… 

if theyre in my presence or affect someone i care about..imo that makes it my business and they will hear it until i at least see an attempt to improve it... or i wont deal with them. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 4:40pm
nvm i dont need yall in my business further… 

Edited by coconess - Apr 15 2014 at 4:41pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 4:56pm
That happened to me a cpl years ago. Ran to family dollar to get extra coal for a BBQ... Why her kids had to go I don't know. They have candy and stuff at the register all within his 5 yo eye range... He put something with Spider-Man on the counter and his mom told him no. This fool grew himself on the floor. All the while she's talking louder instead of telling him to stfu. I'm disgusted cause I really wanted to punch him in the face. He started screaming I want it and jumping up and down. Jesus knows I wanted to snatch him by the lips. I'd never seen him do this...they know better.

His mom Still acting like Helen Keller while he's carrying on. At this point, he's gagging cause he's crying so hard. I was furious and left the store. If I stayed I woulda dragged that ass. She asked why I left and I said I didn't wanna punch him in the face. She watched him knock over displays, roll around on the floor and was smiling at the cashier. I know he woulda stopped if I said his name but... You're right there wtf you doing. She spanked him when we got back then gave him dessert smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 1132>
  Share Topic