FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24082409241024112412 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 4:18pm
I feel like it was just yesterday we were in here discussing 21st birthday dresses for you

And Coco suggesting you "show your puss and be sexy just for the night"   LOL
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I've had enough of feeling like a bum and neglecting my looks.  I feel like it's time to get pretty and start camera whoring again.

Yeah I have to get myself all the way together

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

You are turning 22, CR?

You're growing up too quick

Stop it

YUP!

I wish I could stop it.Ouch Let me just keep turning 21 over and over.

Thanks NJ. 

I don't want to turn 22 either :(
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 5:52pm
i wish i was turning 22. you guys have so much ahead of you... 

i dont get why i am so unfocused today... 
i need to go back to the doc 

i really dont like how kendalls video got to #1 on itunes (and in like 8 hours...) but nias only got to like 26. kendall had a lil more promotion but still... 
nia shts on kendall 
i bought nias video too... i dont know if ive ever made an itunes music purchase but i had to support her. this was supposed to be her time to shine and win but abby and them are just determined to not let her be great. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 6:02pm
the games most recent post on instagram.. Confused
maybe hes stressing. he punched someone at a basketball game a few weeks ago and 'turned himself in' yesterday. 
this looked soooo long on insta. 

losangelesconfidential Wanted to take time today to shout out my real fans & thank you for the continuous support. I love y'all to death.. & also shout out to all the lifeless haters that take so much time out their day to go on celebrities pages who you chose to follow & talk sh*t like that's going to change anything for you or us.. You go on Rihanna's page & comment on how she dresses & say she need to cover up.. Then go to Kim K's & call her disrespectful names & try to give her marriage advice like she ain't worth 500 million & she give a .. But then yo dumb ass post North on yo page talkin bout she cute... You motha*&%^$#@Eas kill me lol.... Then you go to baller alert to check into someone else's life.. Hate as much as you can on every post then take yo lame ass from baller alert to shade room & then from shade room to Drake's page to call him soft but get yo lame ass in yo car & play his album all the way through on yo way to put in a job application at KFC.. Then you go to Nicki & Meek pages & try to give them relationship advice like yo weak ass got a man that take care of you... Then you go to Wiz page & try to call him skinny or ugly but he rich & got a baby by one of the baddest bitches in the game... Then you go to Amber page hate on her but screenshot the pic before stopping by Karreuche page to give her advice on leaving Chris while you but tickets to his tour lmfao.... Then you go to Tyga page & try to tell him who he can love & be with like yo life ain't over there *&%^$#@Eed up... Hiding behind a private page & a catfish profile pic.... & if your picture is you, you got bushy eyebrows, a lace front & weak ass edges... Toothbrush & gel or edge control that bullsh*t before you get to tryna tell somebody else what they should be doing on their page....... & for you broke ass hatin Brothas that are really hidden fans & don't know how to say it... Stay where you at, here go $25,000 more reasons to hate me Brotha... If I fight you Brothas & whoop dat ass, I go to jail or you sue me... If I don't fight you Brothas.. I'm a fake blood & a bitch ass Brotha lol... This whole sh*t is out of control... So lemme go give somebody in need this money & finish sippin my tea..  #WinnersCircle3h

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 6:10pm
I can't believe I'll be 25 in November.

So old.

The effects and editing in Nia's video were cool but the lyrics were weak. Kendalls was more catchy

That sucks cause i wanted hers to be better
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 6:23pm
Just peeled myself off the floor40 squats, 30 situps, 20 pushups, 3minutes cardio (your pick) , 40 split lunges with rotation weight/medicine ball , 60 mountain climbers, 20 bentover lat rows, 40 burpees, 30 bicycle crunches, 20 supermans

repeat if you like Wink

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 6:34pm
gawwdamn grace!  That sounds like one of Zuzanna's workouts.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 7:34pm
Darling, I will be loving you til we're seventy. And my heart can still fall as hard at twenty-three..Maybe, we found love right where we are. I'm thinking out loud.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 7:49pm
coco, i think that he pays the shade room for publicity.
they did a post on him clapping back on some dude that complained about his photo in his drawls and now he is giving the shade room publicity.
he can give a master class on social media self promotion imo. hasnt had a hit song in forever and is still making sure that he gets online exposure. maybe he should take some acting classes of something.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24082409241024112412 3278>
  Share Topic