BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 732>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:29am
Coco orders from Kev?
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:33am
went to bed early last night.. 
ive only ordered custom frontals from kev but ill see if i can help 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:42am
When I saw you as the last poster here I was thinking damnn she's up early for Cali. Anyway how are you, what'd you do this weekend?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:45am
yea its 5:30 i hate waking up really early.. 

im alright.. i didnt do anything as usual.
how are you? whats new? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:50am
Do you like to walk for exercise? That seems like a good time..But I guess cali weather makes all day a good time

Are you afraid of being abducted. Ever since I was a kid I always felt it would happen

Nothings new. The usual, my room is a disaster of stuff I need to complete. My friend is coming this weekend so I need to hurry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:00am
not really.. just cus its cardio.. i wanna do weights. i really do need to get back into working out. i bought a groupon for some boxing classes (which has cardio too but it would be fun-ish) but its far.. 

lol no im not worried about getting kidnapped.. i should be more cautious than i am.. i was walking around paris at 3am smh. 

i really need to do my resume and cover letter.. ive been putting it off for far too long. 

i want you to start talking to a guy soon. 

Edited by coconess - Apr 08 2014 at 8:00am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:09am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lol coco how is it march when we talking about what gifts to get? its in may

i forgot march was over. 
i meant to guess april. 

good to know though.. i have lots of time 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:03am
i always think somebody is gonna snatch me.. these men are so bold, they walk so damn close. walking round like glasses and all lol

i didn't buy that bacon yesterday.. i refuse to spend $8 on bacon. My total was $25.. that a damn third of the bill on some damn bacon.. glorious, glorious bacon
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:07am
i don't know what im getting my funny style mother this year lol.. she hates when we buy her things. she wants up to be "as stable as possible" before we do... then she wants a house. Bold ass

I may get her a purse.. she likes to street fairs, festivals and takes little shoulder bags... she could always use another. Im not buying her anymore perfume. I got her chanel no5 in 04.. it disappeared
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:14am
i dont wanna do all the applying and calling and all that for a job.. ill have to do extra (call and go in.. if its possible) cus my resume will get me no where cus i have such little experience and no degrees. 

i just want someone to give me a job.. 
i wish my driving record was clean. my uncle is like a top meter maid (is that what theyre called..?) manager. i dont think he does that anymore though he probably just supervises.. that seems like a decent yet easy job. roll around passing out tickets.. lol ppl would hate me. 

Edited by coconess - Apr 08 2014 at 9:17am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 732>