Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 1157>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:35am
Lmao @ can you wake your mama up

Ugh I'm ready to go home for the day. This will be the longest day ever. After work I have a nutrition class, then the gym, then assisting someone with work. I was planning on listing some sh*t on eBay, smh
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:19am
On my way to the supermarket a few minutes ago, in front of the corner store I see a white girl say something to a black guy walking by... he whipped out a dollar from his wallet and handed it to her.. she pointed toward the store, I guess saying, ill go get your change and he said... don't worry about it, waving her off.

I couldn't do sh*t but buss out laughing... I said well got damn. BHM got me thinking that if it was a black girl, he'd tell her to stop begging and get a job

He didn't even hesitate and he walked away swinging his arms like he didn't have a care in the world.. I wonder if I would've gotten a dollar
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:24pm
I saw a girl with ankle length hair today... my hair is mid-back length
the struggle is realCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:38pm
Thanks suga.

So today has gone pretty well thus far.. Some things went right and I got some help I wasn't expecting... I doubt the same will happen at this next appt though...

I knew I should have brought my laptop.. I had a long appointment at 8:30 then I knew I had another one about 15 minutes farther away from my house.. (So I knew I wouldn't wanna go back home) But I wasn't sure what time the 2nd appointment was.. I have1.5 hrs more to kill..
Maybe I'll go wait inside and they might take me early.
Hopefully it'll be the best news possible
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:49pm
Ugh.. Scratch that.
That appt isn't until next week.. I was too hopped up on morphine last week.. I coulda sworn he said 1 week.
I'm glad I decided to go in instead of waiting out here for an hour just to be told it's next week..
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:07pm
You guys ever just walk past a mirror and smile at yourself???
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:08pm
I need to think of a way to deal with people who purposely try to make undesirable experiences for me without cause.

I noticed my super almost goes out of her way to give me a hard time for the simplest things. I need a new oven, the guy came and assessed everything and told her to order me a new oven. 2 weeks later, no oven.

So I went to speak with her about it, her response was, If I call the place to order the oven they will ask me what size. So I need to measure it first. Tomorrow I will come to your unit and measure the oven.

I'm thinking, what is preventing you from doing that today?

So the next day comes and she never came to measure the oven. That was yesterday.

Now today, no word from her. I phoned her to inquire about when she will be coming to measure the oven. Her response was, I need to order the oven.

I said, yes of course, but you mentioned to me that the reason you have not done so is because you need the measurement of my current oven first (my oven is built into my kitchen wall, separately from my stove)

She says, ohhhhhhhh yes, yes. I forgot to measure it, and the contractors have all gone home for the day (contractors work for the building to do maintenance work for us tenants)

I am furious.
Now she says tomorrow she will come up and measure it herself.

I can't help but feel like she is doing this on purpose because this is not the first time she has made me wait unnecessarily long for things to get cracking.

Edited by Derri - Apr 02 2014 at 3:10pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

You guys ever just walk past a mirror and smile at yourself???

All day babyLOLEmbarrassed
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:15pm
Yes, PG, I do that often.
Either that or I am checking myself outWink
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:20pm
any recommendations for netflix shows…? 

i havent seen barely any except house of cards and orange is the new black… 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 1157>
  Share Topic