BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 867>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Whenever
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 4:36pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 6:25pm
hey MK Hug
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 6:33pm
UGH… 

the day that its hella cold and pouring raining is the day that i had to make literally 8 stops… 
ppl calling and asking me to go here and there added to to it though. so glad i wore a hoodie… it wasnt raining at first. 

i almost didnt stop and get the candle but it was so close to somewhere else i had to stop.. i really coulda skipped it cus it doesnt smell good anyways. But i got a new one too.. and another survey coupon. 

i was supposed to treat myself to something good and unhealthy today.. but there were just too many stops and i wasnt feelin it. 

i must look pretty innocent.. plus i know im convincing (wasnt acting in pain though. went to get stitches removed).. this doc had never seen me before nor read any history and believed me when i said i lost the other meds.. he was like, 'you cant lose a narcotic!' but he prescribed me another bottle anyway doe. where do they possibly do that at..?  Cool

Edited by coconess - Mar 31 2014 at 6:42pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:40pm
MK, I tried that Sally Hansen spray, my knots never looked "bleached to me", it just turned the inside of my cap gold looking Confused. I know the bleach loosens the knots but I would rather have a realistic wig , than looking like goldfinger with a wig that lasts longer.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

LB he is over 3000 miles away, I think he wants my mood to involve moving back home with him. Do they have a candle for that??

Im also looking for a candle that will resolve my thoughts on him diddling his glorified secretary. I have no actual proof jut a feeling. 

I mean if she likes riding public transportation while riding him more power to her, I on the other hand asked for a bmw. shrugs shoulders.

Yes ma'am. They actually do. It's called "London Calling". Theres empirical evidence that supports my claim! Gone head and get it

The secretary part might be helped with an aromatherapy candle?Cry.

COKE, what did you get? The lavender smell is weird. You could always exchange it later on LOL

I just lit mine in the other room so idk how it smells burning.. but I have the watermelon lemonade one going in here and so far I'm liking it. It's only been going for a couple of mins, but I can smell it.

I got the sundried vineyard one too.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:03pm
I never understood how faux bleaching would work either.

I ordered 2 wigs yesterday. One from ebay.. I'm scared. But from my experience, Chinese sellers on ebay are very willing to work with you if you're unsatisfied in order to avoid negative feedback.  Ive gotten multiple refunds from them for sh*t that arrived broken or not as pictured.

so before I cut the lace, I will be flat ironing a piece of hair on the hottest temperature and snipping off a piece to bleach.

Edited by Lite Brite - Mar 31 2014 at 8:04pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:08pm
idk what they were smoking on when they made that lavender.. 
i like lav but that candle just smells odd… 

i got spring time in provence.. i almost got citron cedarwood or wild poppies but i wanted to get out of there quick so i just picked. its been burning for like 45 minutes and i dont really smell it.. 

i noticed that i smelled the rio glow when i first came into the room and i hadnt burned it since last night.. i like it. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:08pm
ive always been too scared to try ebay… 
is it glueless? color? length? texture?
let us know how it is. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 31 2014 at 8:09pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:11pm
ooh I liked the spring one. Glad I didn't get it though if you cant smell it Cry. I also surprisingly liked the Garden one. And yeah the poppies smelled good too. I almost got the citron cedarwood too

Hmm I forgot what rio glow smells like, but good to know. I'm trying to believe I wont go back for awhile. At least not until a new release.

If you happen to like the raspberry macaron smell, it has a great throw. I keep almost buying another one.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 867>
  Share Topic