BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 872>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:05pm
i also hate the time it takes to make them too.. 
so i want to have 3 made at once.. but going with someone new.. thats such a gamble. 
i could probably find a stock frontal with a do-able density if i really tried though.. 

anywho, this magic wand has been here for a some days.. im thinking about opening it to massage my back/shoulders. 
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 4:30pm
where is our bunny and its so close to Easter .

Come-out... "Did you ever see a bunny, wiggle his nose
Did you ever see a bunny, a bunny, a bunny.
Did you ever see a bunny, flap his big ears
He flips them and flaps them, and flips them and flaps them,

Did you ever see a bunny, Flap his big ears.
Did you ever see a bunny, a bunny, a bunny.
Did you ever see a bunny, munch on his lunch!
He munches and crunches, and munches and crunches,..."

Bunny...? I see you...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 4:47pm
Lb Its the density and hairline that bothers me, only if you do a side part with a swoop bang. Other than that it looks pretty wiggy from the yt videos I have watched. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 4:49pm
its not always the wig themselves though some of those yt people just snatch them out the bag, slap em on and fill their face with pounds of foundation followed by creamy ugly red lipstick with no liner.

I mean at least fake bleach the knots which never worked for me but I mean at least try.

I know they probably hate my commentsCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 4:51pm
coco I had someone off CL make my bob wig with wefts and a closure. I ordered ones of those upart wig bases from ali and she made it on that. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 4:54pm
lord…… 

i was just looking in the guilty pleasures thread… 
its probably partially cus i havent eaten a single thing today.. and also partially because i cant really eat it right now, and also cus its been forever since ive had it… 
but i realllllllly want a cinnabun. i went to the website and errythang to look at so many delectable looking sweets… and i signed up for emails so i could get a free minibon… 

i love the pecan ones.. 
they closed the one that was closeish though.. and looking at the nutrition chart kinda brought me back down to life... idk about driving 30 minutes for 50-80 grams of sugar.
but at the same time.. i feel like i deserve to eat however i want one or two good days…  

Edited by coconess - Mar 30 2014 at 4:59pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

coco I had someone off CL make my bob wig with wefts and a closure. I ordered ones of those upart wig bases from ali and she made it on that. 

i want to try using a swim cap.. ive used one before but not the right material and it stretched out.. 

i was gonna pay missbossy to make my next one but we had some communication issues.. and the frontal wasnt right but i was thinkin she could tweak the hell out of it…
i may try to do it myself or look into a CL type thing… that makes me hella nervous though. 
maybe someone here on bhm… 

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:15pm
PG lmao you aint lying about them slapping the wig on without doing sh*t.

Have yall bought from wigsroyal or mywigbox?

Coco,. upstairs they posted a tutorial on making a wig with a frontal. I didnt open the thread, but you might want to check it out if you decide to make one.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:21pm
shes so pretty. She talks funny..is she from Baltimore or something?

and a box braid wig?? cool

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:25pm
ive made them before but idk about doing it again.. i be too lazy to fix issues.. 
plus it depends on if its straight hair which id need to be perfect or curly which i could get away with not being super flat cus of the volume. 

I was JUST looking a wigsroyal cus of that thread up there.. and i remember reading good things about their closures. i might try a wig from them or one of the other vendors im thinking.. 
and a custom frontal from them or roman 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 872>