Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 1152>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:34pm
I still need to try those salads she posted. Ok, I'll be good for once, mk. Bye.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:36pm
that sounds good MK.. how much are you trying to lose? or are you just doing it for health?
are you going to juice yourself or buy the veggie juices? 

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:53pm
I have to be careful what I eat because of my age and for health. I would love to be a size five… However, that’s not gonna happen.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I still need to try those salads she posted. Ok, I'll be good for once, mk. Bye.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:00pm
Ermm youre not that old MK.. 

but doing it for health is always great. and im sure you can be a size 5.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:23pm
i think im about to get this wig just to try out transparent lace.. 
im reading that some love it and some dont.. this will be a good tester 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:36pm
Morning folks

Mixer it dont seem that you on this positive uplifting path you was so interested in just last week. Stern Smile

people know when they cutting up

anyhoo, I see why Sandra was like phuck you and the air you breathe cause thats all some people understand

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:41pm
Im just gone be like, phuck u, your cat, the plants in your house doing photosynthesis, your stale pucci, the joints that let you type, your laptop, phone, tablet, anything that lets you on the intraweb, the cc you use to pay for internet, the email address that was used to sign up to this site, your goldfish and the condom I wish your momma had used so this would have never had to interact with you in the first place.

I guess im not into drawn out bickering
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:51pm
He standing there with that smirk on his face talking about he going to Saks tomorrow Confused, well good for you. yeah I heard you ask was I coming over tonight, ewww. 

gettt out nowwwww Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:53pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 1152>
  Share Topic