Perfect Hair Collection

Ran across this on FB.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:01am
He lost me at "I'm Caucasian"Sleepy

THis fool done lost his ever loving mind.
That's like raping somebody and saying it wasn't that bad for the victim. B*tch talmbout he will not let his ancestors be demonized?
Dang I wish people would stop posting ignorant ass sh*t these clear folks be saying on their little blogs or whatever .Angry

eta: finished reading: Oh now he's using style to say Native Americans ain't Native Americans? Good luck changing that part of history. Yeah, they may have migrated here too, but they came way before your ass and everyone knows that.

Edited by MizzAmirah - Nov 23 2012 at 5:05am
Sponsored Links

nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:05am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

The first year the Mayflower band faced a particularly grueling winter which killed 50% of their party. The Wampanoag tribe was intstrumental in teaching the English how to survive the brutal weather, and later how to sew and harvest crops. 
Shoulda never taught them nothin'!

I am not responsible for the stereotypes of my race, and neither should I be ashamed of my heritage. I will not be labeled by the color of my skin, and will not take kindly to my ancestors being villified.

LOLLOLLOL

Let us STOP demonizing one, to romanticize the other. 

Scores by the thousands of innocent people were slaughtered by Native Americans in my homestate. Natives fighting natives, natives torturing and killing children. WE ARE ALL PEOPLE.

This argument sounds oddly familiar...hmmmmmmm

Let us forgive. Let us see good. Let us choose to see tiny moments of beauty, and tenderness, and love, in the midst of a world gone mad.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:32am
White folks always use the "WE ARE ALL PEOPLE" line after they done enslaved everyone else.

I'm not shocked by what was said though, because that's what devils do; they deceive people with smooth words and soliloquies.

But to have people know the truth about all of this and steeeeeel celebrate thanksgivingErmm

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:29am
lmao, at the responses. but most white people are like that. i actually appreciate the racists who are up front about it. they know their ancestors werent shat  back then and they know their people still aint shat. they keep it real.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123