Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Raj Impex??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:42pm
do they have a minimum?
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 8:42am
Yes, 5 kilos.
keyaleya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keyaleya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 1:08am
One thing that gets me they are sooooooo slow responding!
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 10:27pm
I receive prompt responses from the manager.
sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I receive prompt responses from the manager.

Update on your hair?
HairMogul1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairMogul1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 5:44pm
any update on raj impex from anyone?
Alexis303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexis303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Yes, 5 kilos.

If the minimum is 5 kilos, how did you order 500 grams?  They have always told me they are FIRM on the 5 Kilo minimum.  Their prices are also fairly high (for wholesale that is and compared to what ladies are used to paying here anyway) and when they have sent me their lists, they have never sent anything that included "steamed" textures.  Are you sure you are talking to the right company? There are several that use similar names in India. 

How was your hair?  I haven't spoken to them in a few years, but they have in the past had "silky" hair in black and dark brown (one of their more expensive textures), then the typical natural body/straight, natural wavy, and natural curly in black, dark brown, and light brown.  They also do several types of wefts- hand tied, regular machine weft, micro weft, etc.. They also sell (or sold) lightened hair in a few shades and grey hair.  Again though, I haven't gotten a new price list from them in a few years, so I don't know how much their policies and prices may have changed.  Back then though, say for example 18-22 inch hair was roughly $750-$900 a kilo if I recall correctly depending on what you got (again, they had a wide selection).  What I wanted would have been around $5,000 cash for my first order, so I kept it movin' LOL

For established vendors though, that may not be too bad and they are known for selling to some of the larger AV's.  That said, those AV's are also known for quality control issues, so who knows.

Oh I also forgot to add- you used to have to pay extra if you wanted the nits removed!  It was not cheap.
Alexis303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexis303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 9:18pm
That said, I have seen the videos of their facility and it does look very clean and the hair did look beautiful.  When I have contacted them for price lists, they have also been quite prompt and friendly in answering questions and sending information.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic