Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Raj Impex??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:23am
Originally posted by keyaleya keyaleya wrote:

Some are decent but most you need reinforced, sealed or just buy in bulk and use your own wefter.

This what what made me decide not to distribute with unprocessed indian hair. too many costly, time consuming steps to get it properly prepared for sale.
Sponsored Links

shah93000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shah93000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 2:52pm
Hi.

I am new in this business and i want to sell in france.

Want to know if raj impex give good quality of hair who can be used after reception to my clients or they have to do something on them?

Thanks
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:38pm
Sorry to tell you but no one is going to just give this info to you as a potential business owner you will have to research this and spend the money to test out the product.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:37pm

im thinking about purchasing from this company. they sent me a quote and it's not bad at all.

tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 8:16am
I've almost placed an order with them twice but I want to receive a specific pattern and not just anything that they have left.  When I asked for pics they only sent stock photos on the site.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by tmrockville tmrockville wrote:

I've almost placed an order with them twice but I want to receive a specific pattern and not just anything that they have left.  When I asked for pics they only sent stock photos on the site.

Hi. They sent me a bunch of pics of the different steamed textures that they carry. I'm ordering 500 grams tomorrow.

Edited by shantel75 - Jun 23 2013 at 11:00am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Hi. They sent me a bunch of pics of the different steamed textures that they carry. I'm ordering 500 grams tomorrow.
What is their delivery time?
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 8:58am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

What is their delivery time?
6-7 days from the date of remittance of payment. My hair is on the way.... Clap
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 3:03pm
cant wait for pictures
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:18am
I'm going to share for sure. Stay tuned...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>