Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Raising Asia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I gave him a side-eye when I realized he never met Asia's manager or choreographer before

How u gonna let your daughter be around grown ass men (in the entertainment industry, especially) and not know who they are!??!???

Sometimes I like him but he needs to be more paternal 

PLUS.. its like how were you so uninvolved before then the second you see it getting hella serious you really hop in tryna flex. Hes mentioned how he pays them and signs the checks hella times.. and trying to/threatening to hire and fire people when you dont know sht about sht.. With the entertainment industry, your daughter, her full potential/challenges/strengths, which direction she should go, nada ninja turtle, chill. 

if i was kristi id be like IVE been here watching and learning every other day for yrs so dont hop up trying to regulate OUR world. you can have input and be a part of it but stop being such a douche like you know about this life. 
he has me annoyed.. 

oh i feel like kristi wasnt letting asia talk crazy/have attitude anymore. 
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 10:16pm
Kristi got mad anxiety issues... i feel for her

Mr. Ray is putting on for the cameras. Beefin' up so he don't look like an absentee Black father, im sure

I think he really loves his daughters but both him and Kristi don't seem to have normal parental instincts because they've been in the showbiz for so long
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:24am
They are going to be divorced before long, in court fighting over that little girls money
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:45am
Is Kristi fcking Billy?
There's gotta be a reason why she's so attatched to him
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:57am
i was thinking is the husband fcking the sister.. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:04am
Asia is more of a mini-Jlo rather than a mini-Beyonce

Anthony is so fione btw
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:32am
I detest the "White woman eye stretchy thing" that Kristie does.
I would love to see her without make up.
Bella is adorable. *whispers* And will be a lot prettier than Asia at that age.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:37am
She IS super talented. She's a bit sassy but her softer side that she shows towards her sister and wanting to be a "regular" kid sometimes balances her out, imo.

I like her more now than I did in the 1st episode.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic