Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Raising Asia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:34pm
i think they were thinking this would get asia way more fans… but it may do the opposite. 
theres nothing worse than a disrespectful little black kid

According to the American public... Yup! She hasn't been this mouthy tbh. This is a new development... I mean, I could see that she liked to talk and she's always been more mature than her age but never used to talk to her mom this way. This is why I think it's her mother's fault

I'm surprised none of the producers thought she would need media training before putting her on air Confused

I'm disappointed in all the people that have failed her. It's not too late. Maybe Kristi will respond to all the complaints

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jul 29 2014 at 11:35pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:48pm
i think kristi will check her. 

she was just stressed this episode and didnt want to rile asia even further.. not an excuse but i just dont think kristi would typically tolerate all that. 

idk if it was the plan for the father to always complain about kristi not spending time with the other daughter for a 'better' plot or what… but i dont think this was smart. it seems sad and will make ppl like them less…. 

i can see abby watching this and instead of being impressed with her dancing.. she'll probably turn her nose waaaay up. abby doesnt tolerate disrespectful kids. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:53pm
Asia and Kristi don't care about Abbey LOL

They used her as a stepping stone to this opportunity. They don't live in Los Angeles for no reason
Asia was getting better training in LA then at Abbey's. Her stint on Abbey's shows were strictly for her to climb the TV latter
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:12am
i wasnt saying that they care… 

i was just saying. 
i dont think ANYone thinks that abby is one of the best dance teachers… 

but abby is a big fan of asias so i know/could picture her watching and loving asia and her fouettes.. but also die and be turned off at her mouth. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:13am
I like the fact that Abbey don't take no talk back from any of her dancers

I though Kristi would be like that would Asia which is kinda surprised from what I've seen so far in the previews

I'm in the first 13 mins of the show and so far it's not that bad
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:20am
How CYOOTE is Bella Blue tho! What a cutiepie... makes me want to pop one out
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:23am
Anyone watching?

Poor Kristie... she wants fame for her child so badly but you can tell she struggles with stress and anxiety

I'm not sure she's fit for reality tv
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:40am
The routine needs a revamp and the parents need parenting class
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:57pm
soooo… after all the episodes how do yall feel about Asias dad…?

he acts like he has a small dick or something.. plus hes short.
at times i like what hes saying but most of the other time hes doin a bit much and its makin him seem like a bitch
plus its like BRUH you dont eem know sht about this world/life. 

and anthony did have a point about kristi freakin out on him.. always wanting to cancel if it wasnt up to par and stressing all the time.. but she was all chill about that dirty little stage and tiny club that billy set up.

Edited by coconess - Aug 19 2014 at 10:05pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:58pm
I gave him a side-eye when I realized he never met Asia's manager or choreographer before

How u gonna let your daughter be around grown ass men (in the entertainment industry, especially) and not know who they are!??!???

Sometimes I like him but he needs to be more paternal
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>