BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Raising Asia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:10pm
We Black and we saying all this Ouch

I can just imagine what they're saying on all the other boards :(
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:10pm
I thought she got that mole removed?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

They coulda had kids in little lion outfits

and gave her an actual circus outfit

She did that already... could just reused the costume

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:17pm
Shes so talented!

I ain't putting my kids in any 2 piece like that though especially not with splits and having their crotch wide open like that naahhhh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

We Black and we saying all this Ouch

I can just imagine what they're saying on all the other boards :(

dont even look the fukkery will be at an all time high
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:19pm
LOL @ Hautes... ur hilarious

The dance world is not so overly-aware of things like that
I think that's why there's so much controversy when something like this hits mainstream

Like those lil girls dancing to Single Ladies wearing those skimpy outfits and Maddie dancing in a nude leo in Sia's video

Dancers tend to pay attention to the art moreso than the costumes

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jul 29 2014 at 10:20pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:32pm
Eh I get it but I'd rather put my babies in a leotard for gymnastics...and all them yonce moves nah

I loved dancing though I did a lil jazz back in my day lmao introduced me to eyelashes and my world has been complete ever since
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:38pm
watching now.. 

it wasnt just her mom.. anthony chose the vision of the dance.. the whip and men and everything was his idea.. her mom could have stepped in but she knows most kids these days are too grown but shes desperate for asia to become a star so she wants to trust anthony. 

as a former dancer myself… i dont have a problem with the 'skimpy' outfits.. you need to be able to see lines. 
i havent seen the full thing yet im only half way through the episode but i dont think its that bad. 

she does need to get popped in her mouth 1 good time though. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 29 2014 at 10:45pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:48pm
She is talented Im glad her manager is still thinking about her age because her mother doesn't seem to be why would someone have to tell that routine is inappropriate...SMH.

I don't like that tude shes giving Mama.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:22pm
i didnt know asia was quite that mouthy.. 

i think they were thinking this would get asia way more fans… but it may do the opposite. 
theres nothing worse than a disrespectful little kid. she at least knew how to hide it on dance moms and abbys ultimate dance comp.. but i think shes really really extraly feeling herself now. 

one thing i can say about the kids on dance moms is that for the most part.. theyre respectful and polite (kendall has had her moments though..) and that makes ppl like them more because theyre not amazing dancers (besides maddie and maybe chloe.. kinda). i could see parents not wanting their kids to watch this… 

maybe christy was just stressed and havin an off day.. she'll probably check asia next episode. she seems like she would… 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>