Extensions Plus

Raise Your Game! Intelligence power sex appeal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Totallycool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 2:09am
Holy Crap I just read through all of this again for the first time in like a year and it looks a diary! Man, when I get to writing I just let it rip! Good thing Totallycool is anonymous,lol.
Sponsored Links

SexyCurlyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyCurlyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by stillnlove63 stillnlove63 wrote:

One of my tricks that seem to work: Say his name and look right at him when you are talking. 

Also, never be afraid of losing his attention.  He's the one that is trying to get with you.  If he's dumb enough to walk away, then be smart enough to let him.  Men will test you to see what they can get away with.

wow Stillinlove63 thank u sooo much for writing this because it is exactly what I needed to hear/read.
stillnlove63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stillnlove63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2011 at 1:27am
Originally posted by SexyCurlyGirl SexyCurlyGirl wrote:

Originally posted by stillnlove63 stillnlove63 wrote:

One of my tricks that seem to work: Say his name and look right at him when you are talking. 

Also, never be afraid of losing his attention.  He's the one that is trying to get with you.  If he's dumb enough to walk away, then be smart enough to let him.  Men will test you to see what they can get away with.

wow Stillinlove63 thank u sooo much for writing this because it is exactly what I needed to hear/read.

Your welcome sweetie!

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2011 at 3:43pm
bump
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2015 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by CynaminBrownGrl CynaminBrownGrl wrote:

Men do not do this. They don't devote themselves to buying millions of books to get women. Why? Cuz women r always looking for them. Women buy hundreds of books based on getting men, finding a husband. If anything, why not buy a book on becoming a better u, loving urself, whatever makes u happy, cuz then when u do find a man, he will b an addition to an already happy and fulfilling life and not the reason for ur happiness.

this is sooo true
there are so many books out there about figuring out men and how to get a man, etc and while women spend their time buying those books, they forget to work on themselves

a man is an addition to a very happy and fulfilling life, not the reason for a happy and fulfilling life

this thread has lots of good postsWink
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic