Extensions Plus

Raise Your Game! Intelligence power sex appeal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Totallycool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2010 at 2:39am
I just thought of something while skimming through another thread in the talk talk talk section, for women who are very experienced (especially if you have had alot of bad experience that deal with trust, relationships, sex, loyalty, etc, etc) or you are just are in your mature years, perhaps you should do some exercises to FIND YOUR INNER CHILD again. I know to skeptics it sounds like eastern methodologist Bullsh!t BUT this is a VERY powerful thing. You see I have yet to lose my inner child though I am very mature for my age. I know someone just a few years older than I and she has had waaaaaaay too much experience in life and I can tell it bogs her down, makes her negative, and ages her. I told her she should find her inner child, I think she thought it was horsesh!t but hey I tried. People in general dont like baggage...and they dont gravitate to negative cynics....
Sponsored Links

lovelybrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelybrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 2:00pm
FANTASTIC THREAD. My new years resolution is to be fabulous. I threw out (gave away) clothes that were not making me look or feel good and I started to look after myself. I was going to treat myself great and be great.  I slacked off big time and reading this made me re-focus again.

Thanks for this. Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2010 at 12:04am
^^^Yeah, Ive been a bit frumpy do to school lately since Ive been so busy! and I said to myself Im not gonna keep coming to school like this, I looked rough,lol.
Hershez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hershez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2011 at 12:18pm
I know this thread is kinda old but I just found it and ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!! Bumping
iLoveMrCortez View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLoveMrCortez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 9:53pm
yes this thread was greatt!
sexich33ks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexich33ks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2011 at 5:01pm
Nice thread
BeautifulNightmare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautifulNightmare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2011 at 6:49pm
I love reading this whenever I need motivation! Great & encouraging info!
stillnlove63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stillnlove63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2011 at 5:42pm
Upset I JUST saw this thread.  One of the best on here!
stillnlove63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stillnlove63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2011 at 5:56pm
One of my tricks that seem to work: Say his name and look right at him when you are talking. 

Also, never be afraid of losing his attention.  He's the one that is trying to get with you.  If he's dumb enough to walk away, then be smart enough to let him.  Men will test you to see what they can get away with.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 1:44am
Originally posted by stillnlove63 stillnlove63 wrote:

One of my tricks that seem to work: Say his name and look right at him when you are talking. 

Also, never be afraid of losing his attention.  He's the one that is trying to get with you.  If he's dumb enough to walk away, then be smart enough to let him.  Men will test you to see what they can get away with.
OH YES! I havent been on this thread for a while but Im so happy that women are being inspired by this!!!!

I've been tested alot, alot. One guy can never be consistent, one day I mean nothing to him, the next he keeps trying to get my attention. Screw em. I'm not interested in games like that. Too many guys would be glad to shower me with undivided attention. My current Boyfriend SERIOUSLY tried to seduce ME,LOL. It was great, like out of a movie great.

One thing I want to say that it's great to look your best, you dont feel the need to be perfect. One thing I realize is that guys don't really care if your hairs a bit frizzy or if your eyebrows grew in a bit. Interestingly I find women pay attention more to their hair and clothes while men are more worried with body composition. And they love some thick long hair regardless the texture. But please do not be afraid to sweat your hair out a bit if your are getting your workout on!

Also take care of your skin and don't let low end cosmetics and skin care companies have you hiding and dependent. REcently, Some guys have been really letting me know how much they LOOOOVE my complextion (which is odd because I'm so use to seeing myself that its nothing much to me. Then again I've been dating interracially more so it's something to them,lol)If you have acne or darkspot try a retinoid or glycolic acid moisturizer or consult a dermatologist. I get the same issues with my monthly Angry Makeup ESPECIALLY foundations do way more harm than good. I also notice that SWEETS and CARBS cause more acne.

As long as you find the best polished yet casual look thats the bare minimum you need to have sex appeal.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic