Extensions Plus

Raise Your Game! Intelligence power sex appeal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
D'Besteva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D'Besteva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 4:54pm
Do you have any books you would be able to recommend in finding you... or something to that nature???
Sponsored Links

theundresser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theundresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 5:05pm
I didn't read all of that, but the parts I read I completely agree with.

Eye contact is .......powerful. Self confidence is BEAUTIFUL. I love a woman who just oozes confidence.
tenia_star View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenia_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 5:47pm
Right on totallycool!!  This post is awesome!ClapClapClap

If I've learned nothing else: WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMIES!!!Ouch

Half the crap we as women bych, worry, whine about....guys  NEVER notice & DONT care!!!LOL

It took Alex to make me understand....I was in the grocery store @ like 7am, tryin to get somethin. I looked a fooly wang hot triple azz mess Hair all ova my head, no make up, ratty sweat pants, ashy feet....just horrid!LOL

I'm headed towards the register & here comes this fine azz man, lookin @ me like a pork chop fresh out the grease smothered in gravy. To my shock & almost horror, he asks my name & intros himself. We exchange info.

I dated Alex for a couple months. I asked him what in the world made him talk to me bc I looked like a fool that day. He said "Real men can see past ugly hair/clothes. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter what" Embarrassed

He went on to explain while of course men like a woman that looks nice & put together NOTHING tops a woman that is confident, yet humble, that can look him straight in the eye & walks with her head up.

I took that shyt and ran with itWink And the coldest part of it all is Alex was the 1st white man I ever dated. The eye contact has never failed me a day sinceBig%20smile

Keep doin ya thing totallycool!!ClapClapClap

Edited by tenia_star - Jul 21 2009 at 5:55pm
tenia_star View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenia_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 6:06pm
CynaminBrownGrl  so so very on point!  I'm naturally outgoing & a people person, but I just like to do things by myself. I love to take myself out for drinks, dinner or even a concert.

You are so right...when you're happy doin you, the man that is for you will fall into your circle. You WILL NOT have to change who you are!!
Entice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Entice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 10:25pm
This is an excellent thread, it makes me wanna take out my Robert Green books again!
SexyCurlyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyCurlyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2009 at 4:12pm
love this thread Thumbs%20Up
Ebony B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 10:11am
Wow
Totallycool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 5:56pm
YAY! Im sooo happy to see this thread is alive! lol. I figured it would just fade away. But Im happy it hasnt. To Entice, Robert Greene is my idol,lol.

What I would like to talk about today is style and soberity.

Well, Ive noticed that ballarina flats are in now....and flip flops....I just cant stand the site of PEOPLE in flip flops in the street. GET A SHOE! and unless u have a leg or foot problem, do not wear dressy dresses and then put on flats.....For some people, I feel comfort has turned into downright laziness.  And why do I still see females with bare mid-drifts and dazzy dukes. Oh, the calamity.

Now for the real, serious topic. Soberity. I have noticed lately a DISGUSTING trend of young ladies who spend 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours or more to look SHARP, and FRESH, and CHIC. Everything about them is in vogue. Then, what happens? They go and get drunk! WHY WHY WHY! Theyre stumbling around, their friends just laugh and encourage them to drink some more. It makes me want to slap myself like SHEEESH! Its very sad. I watched a girl hang out looking slinky and sexy. It could have been classy but then she had 1 shot 2 shots 3 shots 4 shots then shes GONE! Stumbling. And the sad part is that she was already having personal guy troubles and she came out to find male attention while she was down. She put so much effort into looking hot just to end up looking a moody hot mess. Ladies, please dont let this happen to you. This was an extreme case but even when you are feeling low, dont jump the gun right into I need to find a hot guy to make me feel better for the moment/night/minute/class period/bus ride...etc etc. Because you will have just handed over your self worth to some guy to determine. With this I could just tell if a guy she met that night totally dissed her, she would have been crushed. Please stay safe and sober and let yourself heal when needed. I hope she got home in one piece, it doesnt seem like her friends were really caring for her. Sad.
mEmYSELFaNDj View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mEmYSELFaNDj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 9:12am
Great post!
SimplisticLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplisticLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 3:38pm
I so love it!!!

Act like a Lady ;; think like a Man is def a book everyone woman should read
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic