Extensions Plus

Raise Your Game! Intelligence power sex appeal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Totallycool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raise Your Game! Intelligence power sex appeal
    Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 11:48pm

Hey Ladies. I just want to say that in the past few months Ive recieved alot of attention from guys. Still looking for mr right. But I am a far cry from feeling invisible like I used to last year. I just want to comment on what I think helped me:

I think Im beautiful. Now I know this sounds cliche. But When u believe something about urself, even if u dont believe it BUT you fake the funk, others will read you in that way.  I first few times I heard I was cute in my new city that I live in, I took it and ran with it. And the compliments keep rollin!  I realized my smaile was the most enchanting part of my face and I use it to my advantage! It even helped my find another survival job!

Learn to make powerful eye contact and read others who cant give it to you. Through my study of people, and my own loneliness of first moving here, I just so happened to pick up an INTENSE gaze.  I can practically look at a person in the eye through out a whole conversation. Mainly this is because of being people deprived so when I was involved with people I gave them alot of my energy. I now see men who wont look me in the eye for long because they are shying away from my beauty or because they are shady. Ladies, if you ever notice a guy cant tell you something while looking u in the face, ponder over his intentions in personal life AND in business. Very few people can match my gaze, when I find someone that can I know.

Be people concious,  NOT self-concious. When you are soo self-concious or shy, to some degree I think that means you either have a big ego, low self-esteem, or both.  I had very low self-esteem in high school. Like I said. I felt invisible to guys. Now I am more people concious which takes some thoughtfulness. It attunes you to others. It allows you to mirror them naturally (very important). And it automatically help u become stronger and energy flows out and around you. You will gain confidence and ease. This is charisma. Apparently I have it according to 3 guests I met at my last job. When you are extremely self concious and in constant fear of some form of rejection or already assuming rejection, you are like a dark cave in the distance. Unless you are looking for someone who likes to rescue victims, no one will want to know whats inside. A charismatic person is the opposite. They light up EVERYTHING and GIVE light to everything.

Have grace!!!!!!! I said have grace!!!! From the way you carry yourself, to the way you handle conflicts, to just doing physical labour. A man should be strong, masculine, confident, and poised. A woman should be strong, feminine, confident, and poised.  Learn the art of making things look easy. Learn to have that strut (swagger) in ur step, the grace in ur fingure tips, the dignity in ur battles. This makes u look powerful, calm, cool, and collected.

Set urself apart. Now, I havent finished losing all the weight I want yet but, I must say that I am at a size where the right clothes and shoes can slim me down. Also when I use make up, I dont just apply it, I PAINT my face! I keep it simple but I highlight my best features and leave the rest. I always wear white eyeliner on the rim and black eyeliner around, then a thick coat of mascara. Nude or pink lips. Now, this may seem like nothing special....but it works. Maybe because I already have big almond shaped eyes, but it sucks people in. Ive distracted a few guys using this stuff when I gaze at them to the point where they just stop and get discombabled. Its like the part in memoirs of a geisha when the girl shoots the guy of the bike a quick gaze and the guy keeps staring and runs into the wall. I see alot of women who are doing too much with their makeup and missing all their marks. Another thing is dont style yourself like everyone else or what people think u should be. I am natural and wear my hair kinky EVERY SINGLE DAY. i DONT want to straighten it. WHY? Cause every chic is rockin wavy flowy, FLAT hair, cuz thats whats in here. Tamed hair. hahahahaha. I love my wild hair, quite a few people who I would have never guessed love it too. I think to a certain degree, wild can be very sexy.Wink 

Learn to match what you want. If you want a bum, look like you dont take care of urself. If u want a guy who takes esteem in the way he dresses, then you will most likely have to do the same thing x3. If you are like that woman on oprah who announced that she wants a millionaire, realize that a man in that worldly part of the economic hierarchy must have very VERY VERY high standards and most likely wont lower them.....
....which reminds me. Never lower ur standards, dont think u owe any man ANYTHING just because he spent money on a lovely evening. If he thinks ur that cheap as to say that since he bought u a drink or paid for ur meal he owns your body, then he HAS YOU SERIOUSLY MISTAKEN!!!! DOnt EVER DULL YOUR SHINE for a man! DONT EVER think that being sexy and classy is the same as being a slut. Guys recognize the difference.

I see alot of women who dull their beauty or sexiness to be 'appropriate' or because their family seemed like it was a sin, or because they want to be taken seriously. Well, some of the most powerful men or 1. intelligent 2. have pride in their looks/ interpreted as handsome BECAUSE ITS APART OF THEIR IMAGE 3. Put their iron fist in a velvet glove. I see the power of my gender. Their NOTHING I MEAN NOTHING worldy more powerful than a woman you is intelligent, feminine, self-disiplined, confident, and has you know what appeal. Nothing.

Women are skeptics by nature with good reason. Men lose their head at the site of THE RIGHT WOMAN. One example: the story of adam, eve and menstrual cramps has been the GREATEST put down of all for western woman! Let's really think about this here. Eve obeyed God until she was tricked by something MUCH craftier than a human being. Adam just went right along with eve, his pychological EQUAL at the time. Adam fell because of a WOman, Eve fell because of something much more powerful than she. Why do you think woman have been subordinated and put in one of two catagories(mother/wife or whore) in many primitive cultures? Powerful men realized the affects that a woman could intitiate. After all, they drilled it into our head that we are the weaker sex to discourage us. Men use brute strength. Women are psychologists by nature. We hold the ACE. especially as western women. A man who hits us, hurts us, rapes us will go to prison. Men who demean us with words should be ignored and discarded from our life. A man who think he owns us is only fooling himself! Men are struggling to figure us out. We know that they have much simpler minds than us. Remember most men are more VISUAL, SUPERFICIAL, AND PHYISICAL.

Damn. I love being a woman. It can be so much fun. Thumbs%20Up

ANYHOOOOOOO, here are some books I have read or am reading that I highly recomend. I am truely interested in cultivating myself to be the best thriple threat I can be. These are not for the type of people who wish to stay naive prudish tacky or clueless forever. If u want to be ahead of the curve, this is for u:

The Art of Seduction
How to Make Anyone Fall in love with you
48 Laws of Power
The Vagina Monologues 

Books I plan to read
Think Like a man, act like a Lady
Man Magnet

Tips to start using today if ur with me:

*****70/30 eye contact. Not the usual 30/70%

*Project confidence and make thing look effortless through grace

***Wear things that flatter YOU not Selita Ebanks or Beyonce

*Determine how much you expect of those who will be in UR LIFES PLAN.

***********Determine that you are far more worth money and material things.**************

Please ladies, lets keep this thread alive. I want to start a network with you all. Lets share tips and be comrads not caddy women fighting enviously with each other. Ever wonder why men are intimidated by large groups of women?

Caution: Now I know there will be ney-sayers. There always are. But I see nothing wrong with unleashing my sensual side. Alot of it has to do with confidence. And another thing is Im not loose nor do I falsely advertise. I am a virgin waiting til marraige. So lets get it straight right now.

Edited by Totallycool - Nov 15 2009 at 9:32pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 11:57pm
I also forgot to mention that being passionate and expressive is very important.
Amby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 2:36am
I agree with you very much on this one.
I used to be reallly shy but I made the choice to break out of that. Eye contact was something that I learned and I've been doing it ever since. It's natural to me now.
prettygirlmin04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettygirlmin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 3:51pm
Very good advice! (Not to offend anyone) I live in an area where Black men (my personal preference) are few and far between so I can definitely feel you on what you said. I'm still working on my eye contact thing but i'm getting there. Good luck finding Mr. Right, looking forward to an update about that
Ladydlite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladydlite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 6:55pm
This is wonderful. I am also trying to work this myself.
gimmeMORE. View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gimmeMORE. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 8:15pm
Amazing Post! 
thicks247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thicks247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 6:13am
Great post....Thanks
~*ItsCameron*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*ItsCameron*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 10:40pm
oh wow...I lurrrve this thread. Thanks totallycool!

btw, I want to recommend make Make Every Man Want You: How to be so damn irresistible you'll barely keep from dating yoursel, by Marie Forleo

Now I know the title sounds like its for someone pathetic and desperate, but the book has a great message, from reviews I read. I haven't read the book yet.

The premise seems basically to be to love urself, and have ur own busy active life, filled with goals and dreams, just be into you. Do ur thing, get comfy in ur skin and be positive. When you live like this, more people will be attracted to you, including more men! I want to take a look at this book, because I always felt that that was true anyway.

And I will be working on those tips u posted, I could use 'em. I'm kinda shy and I hate because it I think it holds me back in life.
I'll let u know how it goes!

Edited by ~*ItsCameron*~ - Apr 09 2009 at 10:45pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 11:54pm
It does. U know I used to think that the shyer quieter girls got more attention. Not quite so, rarely worked out for me except in middle school or something cuz a ton of girls then are just obnoxious! Now Im outgoing but still reserved,poised and confident. But anyways. Through this I am slowly realizing what it is that I am looking for in a guy to actually be able to like him as is. I dont want a man if I have to change or "Upgrade him" and I know why. Im not a rescuer type. People with major issues turn me off.  Rescurers are the type you will always see in every relationship, working to change that other person.

But yes everyone lets share tips and sources and stories and thoughts. I really want to keep this thread alive. It would be great if it could become a sticky. Maybe one day well start a CHALLENGE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totallycool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2009 at 12:09am
One form of exercise  I HIGHLY recommend is bellydance. Not hip hop (hoochified and often too masculine). Not ballet(too rigid). Bellydance. You will get mesmerizing hips! Seriously, after an hour workout I can already feel more of a swing to my walk! It makes you more flexible AND very graceful. Believe me. Do some stuff on youtube and youll see then get some intrusctional DVD's.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic