Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - racist aussie goes off on guys asian girlfriend
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

racist aussie goes off on guys asian girlfriend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:49pm
In theory I would "kill her with kindness" like my mama is always telling me to do. But I have a temper. Realistically she would have gotten AT LEAST smushed in the face lol.

But yeah. I wouldn't want my man roughing up a woman on my behalf. That wouldn't sit right with me.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

he says that he's married and not with her?

Ia, deva...what is he supposed to do more than tell her to stfu?  He can't hit her.

thats the part i hate,. she cudda got fkked up here and not a damn thing wouldve come of it. 

not saying thats cool...but sometimes it is!

*runs*

I don't think I could ever be with my bf after I've seen him beat up a female...it's one of those things that sounds good in fantasy but I doubt I'd get the image out of my head. 

That doesnt require a beat up. Just a swift kick in the teeth. 

btw...i wasnt saying specifically the guy shouldve hit her. there would be no need for that, cause I would've kneaded her face myself.

Edited by Wildfire - Jul 03 2014 at 3:55pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:59pm

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

he says that he's married and not with her?

Ia, deva...what is he supposed to do more than tell her to stfu?  He can't hit her.

thats the part i hate,. she cudda got fkked up here and not a damn thing wouldve come of it. 

not saying thats cool...but sometimes it is!

*runs*

I don't think I could ever be with my bf after I've seen him beat up a female...it's one of those things that sounds good in fantasy but I doubt I'd get the image out of my head.  I wouldn't care about her, but I don't want to even see him like that.  It's best to remember that she's a miserable hag, not worth it.
what about if he mushed her throat like jay-z did in that gif ? this Brotha out here defending your honor
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:05pm
lol @ mushing and kicks in the teeth...I mean

I don't know if he's capable of swift ninja kicks.

A mush ain't the worst thing in the world, she'd have the feds on us tho.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:05pm
I read she got arrested. That wouldn't have happened here.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:15pm
that wasnt even his girl and who calls someone a gook?  that was like some time travel type sh*t.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:44pm
That's the best way to deflate these type of incidents

Like the dude in New Jersey, don't allow these hateful scumbags to drag you down to their level

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

In theory I would "kill her with kindness" like my mama is always telling me to do. But I have a temper. Realistically she would have gotten AT LEAST smushed in the face lol.

But yeah. I wouldn't want my man roughing up a woman on my behalf. That wouldn't sit right with me.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 1:55am
My so would knock her phone down by accident and let me handle that. I just hope that when my day comes i havent let myself go.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic