Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - racist aussie goes off on guys asian girlfriend
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

racist aussie goes off on guys asian girlfriend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: racist aussie goes off on guys asian girlfriend
    Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:43pm

blackhairmedia, ajackson and women in interracial relationships, if you was the girlfriend or boyfriend in the video being verbally assaulted, what would you have you expected your white boyfriend to do ?

Sponsored Links

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:52pm
A woman insulting me? I wouldn't have expected him to do anything because I would have handled that
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:53pm
he says that he's married and not with her?

Ia, deva...what is he supposed to do more than tell her to stfu?  He can't hit her.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

A woman insulting me? I wouldn't have expected him to do anything because I would have handled that

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

why dont white people try these types of things with me? I soooo want to tear a biitch's face off

you 2 elegant ladies would of showed her them paws ?

like this right here ?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:55pm
why dont white people try these types of things with me? I soooo want to tear a biitch's face off
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:56pm
see...too many laws. Her face would be a bloody mess inside of 1.2 minutes if this was here.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Ia, deva...what is he supposed to do more than tell her to stfu?  He can't hit her.

thats the part i hate,. she cudda got fkked up here and not a damn thing wouldve come of it. 

not saying thats cool...but sometimes it is!

*runs*
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

you 2 elegant ladies would of showed her them paws ?

like this right here ?

fistfights are for lil boys....
LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:10pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

thats the part i hate,. she cudda got fkked up here and not a damn thing wouldve come of it. 

not saying thats cool...but sometimes it is!

*runs*

I don't think I could ever be with my bf after I've seen him beat up a female...it's one of those things that sounds good in fantasy but I doubt I'd get the image out of my head.  I wouldn't care about her, but I don't want to even see him like that.  It's best to remember that she's a miserable hag, not worth it.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:21pm
I laughed.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>