Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rachel Zoe’s icy beauty secret revealed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rachel Zoe’s icy beauty secret revealed
    Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 2:05am

'It's like a caffeine jolt to the face': Rachel Zoe’s icy beauty secret revealed

• Skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool pads have a firming, de-puffing effect
  • Other celebrities to use them include Rachel Bilson and Gwyneth Paltrow
  • The US naturals brand is aimed at stressed, tired skin

By RUTH STYLES

PUBLISHED: 09:43 EST, 6 June 2013 UPDATED: 04:06 EST, 7 June 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
19 shares

View 
comments

At 41, super stylist Rachel Zoe remains enviably fresh-faced with clear, perfect skin and no wrinkles in sight.

But unlike fellow LA celebrities such as Joan Rivers, Zoe claims her secret isn't Botox: instead, she says, it's a simple de-puffing eye pad that costs just £25.

Skyn ICELAND's Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gel pads contain hydrolised elastin, a substance that is believed to have an instant toning and firming effect on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Top tip: Super stylist Rachael Zoe says that the caffeine infused patches give you an instant eye lift

Top tip: Super stylist Rachael Zoe says that the caffeine infused patches give you an 'instant eye lift'

Fresh-faced: The 41-year-old mother of one is famous for her youthful looks and remains wrinkle free

Fresh-faced: The 41-year-old mother of one is famous for her youthful looks and remains wrinkle-free

The pads are also infused with acetyl hexapeptide, which is said to have a similar effect to a low dose of Botox, and ginkgo biloba leaf extract, a natural ingredient thought to reduce puffiness.

'Like a caffeine jolt to the face, they top my list as a must-have beauty necessity, achieving the effect of an instant eye lift in minutes' revealed a clearly impressed Zoe.

She added: '[They're] perfectly sized if you're on the go.'

Zoe isn't the only A-lister to have revealed a liking for the cooling gel pads.

The ever-youthful Gwyneth Paltrow, 40, is also said to be a fan as is fresh-faced starlet, Rachel Bilson, 31.

Fans: Actresses Rachel Bilson and Gwyneth Paltrow are also thought to love the de-puffing pads
Fans: Actresses Rachel Bilson and Gwyneth Paltrow are also thought to love the de-puffing pads

A-list favourite: Skyn ICELANDs Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, £25, have become popular with celebrities

A-list favourite: Skyn ICELAND's Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, £25, have become popular with celebrities 

Bilson, who is currently starring in hit TV series, Hart of Dixie, has made no secret of her preference for a simpler skincare routine.

Instead of plumping for Creme de la Mer and other expensive treats, her products of choice tend to be low key and she has previously confessed using Vaseline to remove eye make-up.

'It just works really well — especially when you're removing eye makeup — and it's gentle on my skin,' she told Cosmopolitan USA.

Her new favourite, Skyn ICELAND, prides itself on natural, paraben-free formulations all of which are designed to target tired, stressed skin.

Although founder Sarah Kugelman isn't Icelandic herself, all the ingredients used are sourced from the Nordic country, which is said to be the purest, most pollution-free place on the planet.

Share or comment on this article

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2335844/Rachel-Zoes-icy-beauty-secret-revealed.html#ixzz2VnJuBqqm 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 2:15am
Eerrrmmmm, dem white women still look old
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 2:20am
"Beauty" secret?  Did they use "beauty" and Rachel Zoe in the same sentence?

FOH

If THAT is what those pads are going to do to my face, I don't want them.

Worst spokesperson ever.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 2:23am
*Reads names of celebs who swear by them*
*Recalls make up free pics of said celebs*
*Makes note to not buy*

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 2:24am
Hmmmm...I will admit I don't pay much attention to Ms. Zoe but the last time I seen a close up of her face, she had furrows deep enough to plant corn in. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 2:32am
now you too can have the beauty of famous plain ass looking white women that still need faces full of make up. 

sweet!!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 2:36am
This is a thinly-veiled advertisement, nothing more.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 3:14am
And she still looking like that?! *shudder* Confused LOL

I think I'll pass.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 3:21am
i thought you had to be beautiful to have a beauty secret
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 3:32am
I can't with none of y'all asses smh.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System