Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

R Kelly's Teen Comes Out as Transgender

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:28pm
13 is young but it aint none of my business really long as they aint hurting nobody. 

gung ho anti-whatever people must have really boring lives to be so concerned about how other folk live
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:34pm
its interesting how when its a male to female… im cool with it. 
but a female to male….. i dont feel quite the same. 

i didnt know i slightly felt a way about this. 

interesting… 

either way… its cool that he had the confidence to come out about it.. especially being the child of r kelly… i didnt know he had a teenage daughter.. (should i call him son?) 

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:37pm

I pray the parents provide extra security for the young man . Kids are beating and killing gay/ transgender young folk . Cry

SEE IT: Gay man brutally beaten during Detroit pride festival

Christin Howard, 20, said he was suddenly attacked after an angry group of men began hurling anti-gay slurs at him during the Motor City Pride event Sunday. A bystander recorded the attack, but no arrests had been made as of Tuesday.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 10:18 AM
  • Christin Howard said he was attacked by a group of men after they shouted homophobic slurs at him while taking a picture with a friend at Motor City Pride in Detroit. WXYZ Christin Howard said he was attacked by a group of men after they shouted homophobic slurs at him while taking a picture with a friend at Motor City Pride in Detroit.

A gay Detroit man was brutally beaten by a group of men at a Detroit pride festival on Sunday, police and witnesses said.

Christin Howard, 20, told WXYZ-TV that he was taking a picture with a friend at Hart Plaza during Motor City Pride when five to eight men started to harass him and hurled anti-gay slurs.

A bystander was recording the encounter with a cellphone when some of the men suddenly attacked and knocked Howard to the ground.

“They just gay bashed me, basically,” Howard told the local ABC affiliate. “I just thought I was going to die. At one point, I thought they was going to kill me.”

Footage from the video shows repeatedly punch and kick Howard as he lay on the ground.

The group of men continued to pummel Christin Howard after he hit the ground. WXYZ The group of men continued to pummel Christin Howard after he hit the ground.

The suspects walked away from the scene and Howard went to the hospital, where he was treated for cuts and bruises.

Howard, a stylist, told the news station that he won’t be able to go to work until his hand heals.

WXYZ

He said he gave a copy of the video to police, but no arrests had been made as of Tuesday.

Howard said that he usually enjoys the gay pride event, but will likely not attend next year.

“I’m kind of iffy about it right now, because I don’t want that incident to happen again,” he told the news station. “What if the same guys are there

Edited by india100 - Jun 10 2014 at 5:39pm
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:40pm
That's so weird and freakish
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:41pm
Cry
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:45pm
they went to a gay pride event to attack gaysStern Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:47pm
hes kinda pretty 
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

I'd rather my child be gay than inherit the 'kray kray go on a shooting spree' gene

Amen!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

they went to a gay pride event to attack gaysStern Smile
Right . Ouch
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:16pm
That's a damn shame and his hair is pretty. Smh@ ppl more concerned with recording than saving someone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic