BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

R Kelly's Teen Comes Out as Transgender

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R Kelly's Teen Comes Out as Transgender
    Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:41am
Article is from perez hilton

R. Kelly’s child Jaya has recently decided to come out as transgender, and is now going by the name Jay!
13-year-old Jay explains that he’s identified himself as a male since he was 5 or 6 years old, and wears a binder around his torso. Right now, Jay has female organs, but wants to have a full sex change surgery and will start taking testosterone.
About the change, Jay said:
“[My mom] was like, ‘Baby, you know I love you if you were bi, gay, [lesbian], you name it and I would still love you so much.’ She was very proud of me, I was like, ‘Thank you mum for accepting the fact that I’m a transgender.’ And same with my sister, she told me that she was proud of me, and respects me by calling me handsome and calling me her little brother now, and I love her for that, so you know it was great for me… I believe I am a boy and want surgery, and the medication to help me who I was supposed to be.”
Aww! There’s nothing better than when those closest to you support you the most!
We totally support Jay too during this GINORMOUS transition in his life, and though Kells hasn’t said anything publicly about this yet, we’re sure he’ll still loves his SON as much as ever!
[Image via Instagram.]

Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:45am

Interesting. 

Edited by MizzAmirah - Jun 10 2014 at 11:47am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:46am
i was kinda hoping this wouldnt show up here.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Good for him! Clap What's a better place to be comfortable in than your own skin? At least he's happy.
yes, this!
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:52am
Okay.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:52am
I hate teen selfies I really do
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:53am
13 years old in gossip news is more interesting than the transgender part.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:53am
Good for him! Clap What's a better place to be comfortable in than your own skin? At least he's happy.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:56am
Good for him to come out at such a young age 

The ignorance that's about to come in here tho..Ermm
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:59am
Is "jaya" the first kid in the suit of the wedding photo? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>