Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - r. kelly 'black panties' album discussion thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

r. kelly 'black panties' album discussion thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:09pm

I've never liked him .

Maysay*love*
Sponsored Links

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:09pm
No one is condoning or supporting Rkelly's actions but I want to explore the issues that the young girl has. I have a feeling that even before he came into the picture she was already sexually active. And how can the black community come together and support our young kids when they are too busy twerking and taking selfies? Its also goes back to parenting, we don't what type of environment this girl is coming from. Maybe they thought there was going to be some sort of "come up$$$" from this. Who knows.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:17pm
Humans are sexual creatures attracted to sexual active hhas of the opposite sex. Pedophilia is a sickness not attraction to teens completely cultural in those regards but I do say that their brains is not ready to handle the complications of dealing with a developed adult. But those are not the reasons but hold that women are pure and whatever fantasies that women are.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:17pm
i heard a song on the radio about sexting, but cant figure out who it was, i thought it was kells, but i cant find it
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:18pm
sigh...the selective reasoning when it comes to this never ceases to amaze me.  this is nothing new and very prevelent in the entertainment world (in front of and behind the scenes) and spans across all races.  if the parents/pimps would exercise better judgement (pre offense) and cease to accept pay offs (post offense) then maybe some actual progress could be made.  if the people/parents don't feel fit to see it thru...then meh...

besides...seperation of the person vs the talent has always been (and more than likely will always be) a historically universally accepted concept.  otherwise, we wouldn't have made many of advances we have come to take for granted...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:20pm
Anyone who wants to question a teenage victim instead of the adult predator can go burn in hell right along side the rapist.

All I know is this...as a grown ass woman it doesn't matter to me if a dude is 6'5, 210lbs of muscle with 3 kids and a pretty face...the moment I find out he is 17 there is nothing in the world that can induce me to see him as anything other than a child. I don't care about his swag or him being sexually active or acting grown or any other bullsh*t. He is a baby and I would be the worst kind of person if I even thought about pursuing him. Ugh just the idea makes me gag.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:26pm
So you must think lowly of your male ancestors than cause it was common practice the elder males have teenaged wives.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:32pm
well yes...and then there is that. 

just recently an older lady told me she hated r kelly and then i came to find out that her very own daddy married her mother @ 14 when he as 20.  they were married till death and she had 11 of his children...

all i could do was look at her like she was crazy...but whatever...Sleepy
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

So you must think lowly of your male ancestors than cause it was common practice the elder males have teenaged wives.

I can't judge what people did in 1013 or 1513 by the standards that we use in 2013. All I know is that in this time and place preying on teenagers is not acceptable.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

sigh...the selective reasoning when it comes to this never ceases to amaze me.  this is nothing new and very prevelent in the entertainment world (in front of and behind the scenes) and spans across all races.  if the parents/pimps would exercise better judgement (pre offense) and cease to accept pay offs (post offense) then maybe some actual progress could be made.  if the people/parents don't feel fit to see it thru...then meh...

besides...seperation of the person vs the talent has always been (and more than likely will always be) a historically universally accepted concept.  otherwise, we wouldn't have made many of advances we have come to take for granted...

It's a concept...just not everyone is able to separate the the art from the artist.

I can't buy american apparel because of the way the CEO treats employees...I'd rather shop at Costco than walmart...I won't buy a Chris Brown cd...I won't be going to a Floyd Mayweather fight...I won't be giving any funds to support Israel...and on and on.

I just choose not to support it with my dollars.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>