Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - r. kelly 'black panties' album discussion thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

r. kelly 'black panties' album discussion thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by UrbanElegance UrbanElegance wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen his tape. Idk where to begin to find it if child PICS is illegal. And I don't live in the hood so bootlegger's out of the question

I am embarrassed to say that I saw the tape about 10 years ago. The tape was passed around my old neighborhood door to door. It was painful to watch! Very sad. I only watched to see if it was really him and it was. Kells has a sexual disorder! I don't know if he was abused as a child but what I saw on the tape was very disturbing from a clinical aspect.

I honestly think he is talented and makes great music but I don't support him. I will never go to one of his concerts. I am sad to see that he has not grown up in his style based on the names of his songs. I wish he would reinvent himself but I guess he is who he is.
and that is trash, talented trash that I dont support at all
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:46pm
I used to like his songs but now I feel they are tacky and garbage.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I used to like his songs but now I feel they are tacky and garbage.

I agree with this. You would assume his music would mature with age..but I see he is still talking about pucci and oreo cookies.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:53pm
I'll download it off my cousin's computer and see what it's about.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:54pm
I liked some songs he wrote for other artists but the stuff he sings is garbage.  Except for that one song "I Believe I Can Fly".  I refuse to support him.  He is too old for this foolishness...
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:30pm
WTF? I thought this was a spoof album. Dead
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:50pm
I agree Rkelly has some issues but lets be real. I saw the video years ago and I did not see the girl yell rape or anything. She wanted to act grown and got some grown man dick. When he first approached her thats when she should have told her parents not after the tape surfaced. Maybe we should also evaluate the girl needs to want to be with a older man too. Im not condoning any of his behavior but its not one sided here.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:52pm
lol yall are funny as hell.  he has been performing this kind of music since the very beginning...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:59pm
Folks worried about one tape and seem to forget that he married a 15 yr old when he was a grown ass man and has had to settle several cases involving teens and inappropriate conduct. And those are just the ones we know about.

He's a predator. And he's a shining example of the larger problem in the black community of supporting and encouraging men to assault/rape our young women all while blaming them for being #fasttailedblackgirls.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I liked some songs he wrote for other artists but the stuff he sings is garbage.  Except for that one song "I Believe I Can Fly".  I refuse to support him.  He is too old for this foolishness...

whoa now, i'd say majority of the songs kellz makes are classy uplifiting songs. this album he wanted to go back to his 12play days. prior to this, we had about 4-5 albums with nothing but step music and love ballads.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>