Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - r. kelly 'black panties' album discussion thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

r. kelly 'black panties' album discussion thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen his tape. Idk where to begin to find it if child PICS is illegal. And I don't live in the hood so bootlegger's out of the question
i never seen it and dont want to Shocked The song titles dont even sound like he is trying to redeem himself Dead I mean he gotta be like 50 years old now??? What the heck happen to his relegion or whatever???

Never seen the movie flic either!
Sponsored Links

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:06pm
I can't support this man. I can't believe he is not behind bars.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:49am

girl i got a sweet tooth...ain't nothin sweeter than you...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

I can't believe he is not behind bars.

well...the girl...her momma and her daddy can tell you why...
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:54am
R.Kelly is a musical genius. His cd's go off i.e. R & TP2. However I only heard one song so far which is cookie and have to say that R.Kelly is not a rapper and needs to stick to R&B. This genre is dying Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:56am
i like that he switches it up...
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:57am

I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen his tape. Idk where to begin to find it if child PICS is illegal. And I don't live in the hood so bootlegger's out of the question
i haven't seen it either, tbh. i don't care to watch that stuff.

i predict marry the puhsee, spend it or tear it up will be the next single. i been singing marry the puhsee all morning.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:36pm
marry the puhsee....lord
UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:53pm

I am embarrassed to say that I saw the tape about 10 years ago. The tape was passed around my old neighborhood door to door. It was painful to watch! Very sad. I only watched to see if it was really him and it was. Kells has a sexual disorder! I don't know if he was abused as a child but what I saw on the tape was very disturbing from a clinical aspect.

I honestly think he is talented and makes great music but I don't support him. I will never go to one of his concerts. I am sad to see that he has not grown up in his style based on the names of his songs. I wish he would reinvent himself but I guess he is who he is.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:05pm

last person that had the copy of the tape I watched got it stuck in her roommate's VCR

two people were mad at her, the girl who owned the tape and the girl who owned the VCR
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>