Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

R & B Divas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Kelly think she slick throwing shade at Claudette regarding her age while looking like Sue from Madagascar........

I officially hate you.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:55pm
i wonder if kelly will get boo'd on tour
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 1:23am
Kelly said that She's goes between a size 16 and 18
UmmmmUhRa Don't You mean 26 and 28...
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 2:23am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Kelly said that She's goes between a size 16 and 18
UmmmmUhRa Don't You mean 26 and 28...
 DeadCryLOL
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:50am
Chile....who watching this season LOLLOLLOL. So far they off to a crazy start. Keke still crazy, her facial expressions are getting on my nerves. Mo is still cool. Syleena is my fav. Meelah and Latavia seem kinda boring but we'll see. Angie still can't get a word in with those girls.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:50am
Truth be told Im already missing Nikki Gilbert and her foolery LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:29am
Dawn's car is running hot?  Wayment....y'all talmbout Dawn from EnVogue?!  Say it ain't so!
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 7:56am
Latavia has nice hair. That's all I got
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:58pm
idk if anyone's watching this season but monifah got married...

Inside Monifah Carter ( R&B Divas) & Terez Mychelle’s Wedding. (pics)

Posted in R&B Divas, reality tv

happy-couple-35_347x520_44

Well it goes without saying that Monifah and Terez tied the knot. The lovely ladies and friends of the site tied the not on February 8th, 2014 with a beautiful ceremony in Hawaii. All of the Divas were present and so were the TVOne cameras. I hope like hell Koo-Koo Wyatt was on her best behavior and did not attempt to make Monifah’s moment about her.

“It’s something I’ve never done before,” says Monifah. “It’s all new and wonderful. My life is merged and my spirit has merged with somebody else.” ~Monifah

Check out more pics from the wedding and Monifah’s interview with Essence Magazine.

monifah_divas-cropped

ESSENCE.com: How did it feel to be a bride?
MONIFAH: I was excited. I didn’t really have too many nerves. I made up my mind that I wasn’t going to be frazzled and crazy about stuff that was insignificant. Because the bottom line is was as along as Terez was there, I was good.  That’s all I really cared about. Of course I wanted to be beautiful, but before we started planning I had already had in my mind that it’s going to be what it’s going to be and I’m not going to fret over things that were not in my control.  I just cared about my wedding dress, good food, hair and makeup. With everything else, I was fine. It could have rained…whatever, as long as I was marrying my best friend. Acceptance is key.

ESSENCE.com: What was your absolute favorite wedding moment?
MONIFAH: Seeing Terez’s face as I walked towards her. That’s all I saw. I focused on her. I didn’t want to cry, but she was crying so she almost made me cry. When she saw me, I could tell she was crying too.

ESSENCE.com: You both looked absolutely beautiful. What song did you walk down the aisle to?
MONIFAH: Rahsaan Patterson performed “Can’t We Wait A Minute?” He’s a friend of mine. My second time seeing him in concert, she was with me. When he sang this song and the words, I just started crying because I was like, “That’s me and my baby!” I was crying and she was crying. I looked over and said to her, “Babe, I think we found our wedding song!” I wish everyone would have gotten to see it, but for some reason they don’t show him on the episode. That was the best!

monifah_terez_mothers-cropped

ESSENCE.com:  How did you decide on that fierce, non traditional gown?
MONIFAH: You know, that’s just me. I’m non-traditional anyway. I like to do me. I wasn’t walking down the aisle in a white dress. I love Black. It’s striking, it’s beautiful, and you know what? It was my day! I designed the dress myself. It was a variation of three dresses that I saw that I loved. I put them together and it worked. The English netting, with the nude under-bodice, I loved. I had an amazing couturier and sketcher who helped me bring the vision to life. I think I’m going to frame it!

ESSENCE.com: Who was in your bridal party? Any bridesmaids?
MONIFAH: No, just our parents and us. I didn’t want all of that; it would have just been too much. It was very last minute for a wedding. We planned it in a couple of months, and really more like a month and a half. I’m too old for that! (Ha!)

tables-cropped

CONGRATS TO THEM BOTH!

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:48am
I love Monifah's dress
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style