BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

R & B Divas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 7:56am
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Lawd idk how y'all watched this show..Michel'le's voice makes me want to punch someone in the face.Pinch
It's cute Tongue
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:52am
Kelly is sooooooooooo fake.  Lil Mo has completely won me over.  She is real as hell.  Love all the other girls and I do hope they all come back next season minus Dawn's irrelevant ass.  I'm done with Ms. Kelly but I never object to people showing their asses on reality TV.  Judge me. 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 9:44am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Kelly is sooooooooooo fake.  Lil Mo has completely won me over.  She is real as hell.  Love all the other girls and I do hope they all come back next season minus Dawn's irrelevant ass.  I'm done with Ms. Kelly but I never object to people showing their asses on reality TV.  Judge me. 
but of course, why else would we watch (ratchet) reality tv Embarrassed LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 9:49am
Kelly think she slick throwing shade at Claudette regarding her age while looking like Sue from Madagascar........
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Kelly think she slick throwing shade at Claudette regarding her age while looking like Sue from Madagascar........

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:07pm
After seeing this last night, I felt like finding Kelly and punching her in the throat! Chante is stil the realest to me, I just like her disposition. She aint backing down from sh!t and I love it. Claudette is sad, all I can do is pray for her, she seems like a lost fledgling. When Lil Mo said," dawn's car was running hot, and we had to help her put water in it!" I literally fell out. Dawn knows her old dumb ass needed to be there for the reunion and the taping of the new season too, because that ass needs a check.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:09pm
Girl when she daid Dawn has be kicked outta every group.......I hollered LOL
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:13pm
Dawns on twitter acting like she didn't want to be there and chose not to do a season two... Girl we know you weren't invited back, stop
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Dawns on twitter acting like she didn't want to be there and chose not to do a season two... Girl we know you weren't invited back, stop

Ugh!

Dawn girl just stop.  Sell the computer or smartphone you're posting on an get your vehicle situation together.  Geez!
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:51pm
Bwahahahaha @ sell the computer or smartphone shes posting from!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 44>