Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

R & B Divas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 41>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 4:01pm
No Jesus, No lawd... oh lawd, take me now! "Lunch Break," "McDonalds,"HU Homecoming," Oh sh!t, I have tears coming out my eyes.. On a Betty Crocker box...please , Lord be a gurney and 2 attractive black orderlies right now.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 4:02pm
This fool put Merlotte's on the box......LMAO.....
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 4:08pm
I can't stand Kelly
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 7:32pm
http://s2smagazine.com/78676/chante-moore-wants-kelly-price-to-stop-lying/

Chante Wants Kelly to Stop Lying

Viewers of the TV One reality show likely recall when Kelly accused Chante of being two-faced, but the “Love’s Taken Over” singer defended herself and questioned how truthful Kelly has been.

For one, Chante wondered how Kelly found time to star in Not Your Mama’s Monologues with Dawn Robinson when Kelly previously told Chante, Lil Mo, Michel’le and Claudette Ortiz that she didn’t have time to work with them on the project. Subsequently, two different monologue shows happened.

“It’s just kinda weird that she was too busy to do ours, but they did it the same night,” Chante told Sister 2 Sister.

The season 1 reunion show taped weeks ago but Chante said that experience didn’t do much to bring the ladies together.

“I think if people would tell the truth, things would be better, but people didn’t tell the truth,” said Chante who doubts Kelly’s story about the jar of Vaseline and Timberland boots she brought along to one memorable “Not Your Mama’s Monologues” rehearsal.

“If they were props, who was told to bring props? She wasn’t even participating in the rehearsals yet. She didn’t even do part of any monologue, any rehearsal, any practice, any warm-up at all,” reasoned Chante who pointed out that Kelly failed to offer that as an explanation for bringing the questionable items along.

“If that was your props, did she take that out in her ‘Not Your Mama’s Monologues’? Did she even use those [items in the production]?” Chante wondered.

While many viewers are Team Chante, Dawn and others sympathize with Kelly who wanted to bring her own director onto the project. However, it seemed like the former Bad Boy artist was too busy with other projects to give her full attention to the monologues. That’s when Chante and others moved forward with the director who was there to guide them.

According to Chante, if Kelly wanted to hire her own director, she had time to facilitate that before the ladies began rehearsing.

“There was at least 12 days from the time she knew that there was going to be a Fred to the time she actually came to rehearsal to change anything if that’s what she was going to do. If it was her ‘baby’ for real, the baby wouldn’t have ate for 12 days. Baby wouldn’t have had a diaper change. Baby wouldn’t have had a name. Baby wouldn’t have had nothing, if it was Kelly’s baby for that long without giving it attention,” she said.

Since Kelly wasn’t present when rehearsals first began, Chante reasoned that it might have been better for Kelly to jump on the bandwagon that was already in motion, but instead she seemed to slow down the project that was already being rushed.

“You want us to start again with someone we don’t know who to me is not even qualified… What we had to do was be respected. We had to be taken into account, that we count at all, that we matter at all and then, stop lying,” she said.

Chante explained that she never imagined the monologues would happen without Kelly, but she was pleased with the end product.

“They did come out like I thought they would. They’re just not with everybody I thought they would be with. I thought she would be a part of it,” said Chante. “She was always going to be a part of whatever it was. That was always a given to me, but I didn’t expect things to turn out the way they did.”

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 9:28pm
Dawn and Kelly children's theater production was the SAME day as the others' monologues? and Kelly wants us to believe she wasn't being vindictive? Ermm
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Lies. We all know K. Price ain't sh*t. She promoted her own damn album while giving an interview right after Whitney Houston's death on The Today Show. Sh*t got real when she came for Mariah on twitter. I knew she was gonna turn on Chante when they were in Vegas and she made those comments when she was in her Wonder Woman suit, "I live through you & that is me at 2am in my head" some ish like that...I don't trust women who say stuff like that. They are watching & waiting. She gave herself away when talking to Mo & she called the monologues "the Chante show". She must think about her all day. 

And I can't stand a grown ass woman who goes deaf & dumb when confronted about something they did. And Dawn needs to grow a pair. Ol monkey see monkey do bish. LOL
So you are say that Kelly is jealous of Chante? WowConfused
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:52pm
Kelly was just childish and doing little middle school ish. I swear I remember people acting just like her, wanting to be the center of attention and acting like that. It's freaking disgraceful.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:33pm
Not just Chante..I'm saying she has a problem with anyone who isn't a yes woman. One of those women who always claim they are all about female camaraderie etc. always the first to bring everyone together but start acting a fool when they think they aren't getting enough attention or think their power is being taken away. Chante was the most vocal/extroverted so she came for her neck. 

Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

So you are say that Kelly is jealous of Chante? WowConfused
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 12:10am
I have no respect for Kelly, and it pains me to say, but Dawn as well.

Not Yo Momma Monologues, the title, came from Chante didn't it?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:31am
Kelly really messed this opportunity up.  She so busy trying to prove that she is a star worthy of respect and what she actually proved is that she is basic as fck. 

I can't stand Lil Mo but I genuinely felt her pain as Kelly fell from the sky and became a piece of sh*t right in front of her eyes.  SMH. 

I also love the fact that Chante refused to give in to this childish tantrum Kelly decided to throw.    Kelly's threats and efforts to intimidate her backfired so she tried to overshadow their show using Dawn of all people.  Fail. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 41>