Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

R & B Divas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 3:21am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

who's watching?

Dawn is shocked that at 47 it would be hard for her to conceive?
CryLOL
Sponsored Links

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

who's watching?

Dawn is shocked that at 47 it would be hard for her to conceive?

^ This. I really feel sorry for Dawn. She seems emotionally & mentality unstable. Kelly. ...I kinda knew she was malicious from day 1. I remember when she was on tweeter making those slick comments about Mariah Carey a while back. And I absolutely loveeee Claudette. She seems real down to earth & chill. Chante is, just kinda extra at times. And Lil Mo cool as hell.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 9:38am
Am I the only one that thinks Fred is attractive.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 10:14am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

nope.  he could get it.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

nope.  he could get it.

Okay cause no one said it......I thought I was missing  sumptin......LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 10:30am
LOL
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 12:03pm

Fred is a cutie.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 12:23pm
Yes Fred is sexy.
Nubialady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nubialady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 12:37pm
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:10pm
Dawn is killing me...sooo she didn't do any research before walking into a fertility doctor's office?? the dr didn't say anything groundbreaking, he said something that is well known....she has no real reason to be mad at the dr. most Fertility doctors don't have said bedside manners, and they don't need them

Kelly's behavior is disgusting and I don't want to discuss her...I hope she isn't playing up for the cameras because the downfall isn't gonna be worth it....someone mentioned she had a twitter earlier did anyone see if she tried to do any PR or explanation for her behavior

I respect Chante more and more...because she is standing up for herself and is doing it respectfully

Fred should have put Kelly in her place and left....I really hope they do it without Kelly that would bring her back down to earth....why does she think she is better than everyone else? I'm glad he is keeping himself professional because he is out shining Kelly

Lil Mo as of right now is a punk in my eyes....she has not once stood up to Kelly but during confessional talks all of that mess

side note: I know that there are sensitive souls on this forum but i'm gonna ask any way.....have you noticed a pattern from abused people, they try to go hard on people for no reason, people who really didn't do anything to them.. just to show that they are tough...it's not healthy ie: Dawn going hard on the dr
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 44>
  Share Topic