BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

R & B Divas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 44>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 10:51pm
R&B Divas LA is starting next month.  I saw a video of that cast singing I'm Every Woman and umm...NO
Sponsored Links

KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't think the show is coming back for a third season.

That'll be sad I just started watching

Edited by KinksnWinks - Jun 19 2013 at 10:56pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:02pm
I can't get over her mustache or shadow when I first started watching I was like well maybe she was having a bad week but its in every frame.....

Angie doesn't bother me yet.... But she has the potential to bother me

Syleena's make up bothers me sometimes and sometimes it doesn't

I was gonna attempt to watch LA but now idk
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:26pm
I watch it..

Not feeling Nikki: I tried but she got some control issues and always wants to tell somebody about themselves but she is rude and condesending to people.

Keke: is cray cray but she is harmless

Syleena: she is ok

Angie: Her nostril bother me and I can't help looking at them. I get what she is trying to do but...

Latoch: jury still out

Monifah: I like her but she seems to be the on the fence chick about everything. Her daughter is pretty but she her holy rolling views are annoying.

Edited by Ladycoils - Jun 19 2013 at 11:27pm
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Love it.

You guys saw the shady arse video Nicci and her daughter Brandi made trying to imitate Syleena? Its on FunkyDineva. Just childish.

I want her off the show. She reminds me of someone I know and do not love IRL
I just saw the video, Nicci is to old for that mess!

Edited by Jr1127 - Jun 19 2013 at 11:35pm
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I watch it..

Not feeling Nikki: I tried but she got some control issues and always wants to tell somebody about themselves but she is rude and condesending to people.

Keke: is cray cray but she is harmless

Syleena: she is ok

Angie: Her nostril bother me and I can't help looking at them. I get what she is trying to do but...

Latoch: jury still out

Monifah: I like her but she seems to be the on the fence chick about everything. Her daughter is pretty but she her holy rolling views are annoying.

lmao @ Angie's nostrils. Monifah is very insightful when she wants to be. She saves face too much for me.

Love Ke-ke's voice but she can be too extra and disrespectful at times.

Nicci is just uuuggghhh

I love Syleena. I'm partial because she is a Chicagoan. J gave her a round if applause when she told Nicci off

Tocha don't know yet
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:28pm
I hope the LA version gets along.

Atl women in general are catty anyway.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:35pm
I have never missed one single episode. Kind of sad that Faith is doing her thing, as she seemed like the glue that held them all together. With that being said, this is how I see it.

Keke: I just love her. Faces, crazy and all. Keke is really the only one that can lay it down on the mic, the rest of these bats are fillers and place holders. Through all of her annoying jivery, she seems real. Crazy I can do, shady, sh!t starting ol Holier than thou, I just cannot! Which loops me into------->

Angie Stone: I dont have a single clue, why they brought Angie's ass in. I love Angie's muisc, but seeing her self righteous ass in this light put me over her in a little under 2 mins. I was tired of her and and her nasal cavity, because seemed like everytime the camera was on her, there was those crazy ass nostrils as well. Angie wanted to come in acting like the den mother, instead of one of their equals. I get it, Angie, you're old and seasoned, but no one from no one is checking for you, so Im going to have to show you to your seat.

Monifah: I like her, I actually was a true fan of hers wayyy back in the day and I even have an autographed single " I Miss You," somewhere in my storage lol. Anywho, she seems extremely aloof at times, yet grounded. Seems she's found her happiness and peace, and hell, at the end of the day that's all that matters. I do not think she can sing. She's a tad old for the facial piercing and purple hair, but, she seems pleased with self, and for that Im happy. She needs a check, so they can bring her back.

Syleena: She is sooooo old looking, and I have never really listened to A Syleena Johnson album. I wont lie, when she first came out, I thought she was reviving her career from the late 60's early 70's, I had no clue at the time she was in her very early 20's. She has a good church voice, but she seems hard to market, nothing special. Still she seems real, nothing about her seems pretentious or put on. She too, needs the check, so bring her back as well.

Nicci Fuccin Gilbert: This hunchback.This box. This square bottom b~tch, is such a bully, Im so sick of her. She's conniving, condensending, and always ready to attack someone over her crazy bull sh!t. Quite frankly, they can go drop her ass off wherever they left Brownstone, because she is bad business! And if Nicci spoke to me the way she recklessly speaks to some of them on that show, they wouldve have to cut the tape on my ass! You cant talk to people any kind of way, and not expect that square ass to get parked.

Last night's finale put it all in perspective. I didnt mention Latocha in my round-up because she doesnt count. She was there for 3-4 shows and said 6 words, Im going to need more to fully assess.

Edited by Qualified - Jun 20 2013 at 11:02pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:40pm
yo ... everything that qualified just said...is how i feel.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 4:49pm
I just finished watching the finale...what was the point of ending...do they all plan on quitting?....that's what keke get she should have known that wasn't gonna work out well, I would have let her ate on her own as well.

I really didn't like how monifa's daughter acted...I believe in God and his son and the holy ghost. but love is love....and god created love and them....I feel like she should have been more supportive and less judgmental, but she believes what she believes

Nicci's show was a hot mess...and keke and monifah should have given Nicci the side eye for just cussing and not actually explaining

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 44>
  Share Topic