Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

R and B Divas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R and B Divas
    Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:22pm

Is it me or does Keke have some psych issues?  She appears a little crazy!  And why are the girls giving Angie so much grief about doing a showcase??  I mean......are they really THAT busy? I don't remember any of them winning any awards.  But I could be wrong!

Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:37pm
keke beyond cray cray she needs mental help but she keeps having babiesConfused
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:44pm
I am done with Atlanta but I will be here for LA when it comes back.
Keke is strange it's not just the faces, it's her crazy mood swings too.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:55pm
Keke is crazy and childish, she is so immature for her age and with a bunch of kids. Her crazy faces and fake hillbilly voice annoy me
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:55pm
Ok, I don't usually watch that show but I caught some of the last few episodes and watch the new one last night.  It is clear to me that she needs meds.  Didn't she stab her husband?? I wouldn't sleep or turn my back on her.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:56pm
She has a voice, don't get me wrong but....Wacko
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:59pm
Keke seems to have some undiagnosed mental illness when she confronted Monifah like she was going to head butt her I would've blacked out, even after Selena tried to explain it to her how she was wrong she was confused.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 6:23pm

Wacko
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Wacko

Yo she is bugged out!Wacko to the 100th power squared.  LOL
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:58pm
I'm so sorry and I know I should not laugh but.....her eyes! She is crazy! I've never seen this
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Wacko
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>