Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - QWB (Ann)-Loose or Body Wave?? Need to order asap
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

QWB (Ann)-Loose or Body Wave?? Need to order asap

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
THREETREES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THREETREES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QWB (Ann)-Loose or Body Wave?? Need to order asap
    Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:13am
Ok, I purchased LW from QWB and I am pleased with the hair (no tangles, easy to manage, no shedding ) -but the ends suck!! I ordered 12, 14, 16 and I still have the 16 hanging in my closet by its lonesome.  I need to reorder so I can have a professional install before vacation, but I don't know if I should order two more bundles of the LW because I don't think my stylist will reinstall my cut wefts or get 3 bundles of BW? 

Does the BW have better ends? I know you lose curl, but I that's okay. I also noticed the LW isn't as easy to straighten as I thought, it wasn't bad but not as easy as a couple of passes. 

Can anyone give me their opinion of the BW? If I get more LW, I can deep deep condition and my stylist always does a great cut - will that help?

I am knew to Ali, previous purchases have been from Wagmans (remember when you could buy a lb for $216?). but every purchase from Wagmans lasted forever. I have also purchased from Sassy - nice hair, but thin wefts and thin hair and SS, nice hair no issues but...I felt it was better for my 14yr old and she loves it. 

With our 2nd vacation this year, I just don't want to put $300 in hair right now. 

Edited by THREETREES - Mar 16 2014 at 3:24am
Sponsored Links

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:13am
When I purcase from a vendor Im very specific. Get loose wave if thats what you want. Tell them that you want full wefts with full even healthy hair, healthy ends.& Make sure you tell her how bad the other ends were. I havent ordered in a while but i remember Anne being nice and helpful. Hth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THREETREES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 1:12pm
Thanks iBetYouhNvNika! I already planned to communicate with her as well prior to placing my order today. I have been waiting for her to be avail via IM since I think that is the best way.
shndlyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shndlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 1:30pm
I recently purchased three bundles of the Brazilian Body Wave from QWB.  Here is a picture of some leftover hair I had installed in January.  The hair was condition washed and air dried.  It does have a slight bend but not much.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THREETREES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:08pm
shndlyn, is this your first purchase from QWB for the BW or have you tried other curl patterns? Is your hair easy to curl? 
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:19pm
Np I typically order from other cv's and I never had problems with the ends
shndlyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shndlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by THREETREES THREETREES wrote:

shndlyn, is this your first purchase from QWB for the BW or have you tried other curl patterns? Is your hair easy to curl? 

Yes, this is my first purchase from QWB (or AliEx).  I have not tried other curl patterns from QWB. It holds a curl very well without using any products.  I can usually curl the hair with my conair wand on monday and with care, the style can last 3 to 4 days (now the curls drop/loosen some but not to the point where I feel I need to redo the style).    I also purchased a silk base top closure from QWB in the same curl pattern and to me, the body wave pattern is more defined when wet/dry.  When my mother initially installed the hair she curled it with a flat iron and the curls held up well.  I have not the skill or training to curl with a flat iron but I would assume if you have experience curling hair with that tool it would be easy.  I chose the body wave versus the loose wave because the loose wave picture on the site seemed to have more texture and I didn't know if that involves more care to maintain the hair than I am willing to invest.  I have been natural since 2006 and I am use to the kinky curls so I wanted something completely different without relaxing.

Now my decision to buy from QWB was strictly made from researching the reviews and experiences from this forum (thank you ladies).  I am not a hair extension expert by any means but I am satisfied with the hair in the curl pattern I received from QWB.  It maintains enough curl and body throughout the week from my initial wand curl where I only bun it (wrap hair around itself on the crown of my head) and wrap it in a silk scarf at night. 

Hope this helps with your decisions. Take CareWink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style