Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - QuvenzhanĂ© Wallis-Youngest Best Actress Nominee
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Quvenzhané Wallis-Youngest Best Actress Nominee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 8:31pm
That's great!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 10:20pm
thats cool that a 9 year old made like 2 million+ (guestimate from her other movie/roles) for her family so far… I'm glad her career is continuing. i was about to watch beasts of the southern wild the other day but forgot to record it.. 

just read that willow was originally supposed to play annie.. interesting. 

i still don't know how to say her name.. 
i know its already been said but i gotta mention it again.. I'm just confused looking at these names.. the only one i can pronounce is the first. 
Qulyndreia 
Qunyquekya 
Quvenzhan

Edited by coconess - Dec 31 2013 at 10:30pm
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 3:36pm
Nvm

Edited by QueenBee - Jan 01 2014 at 3:38pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:14pm

QUVENZHANE WALLIS NAMED FACE OF ARMANI JUNIOR (EXCLUSIVE)

The Oscar-nominated "Beasts of the Southern Wild" star will next be seen in "Annie."

Quvenzhane Wallis

COURTESY OF ARMANI

MAY 22, 2014

by MERLE GINSBERG

Ten-year-old Quvenzhane Wallis, star of Beasts of the Southern Wild and the youngest Oscar nominee of all time, has been named the face of Armani Junior, Giorgio Armani's line for children and teens. She is the first major child celebrity to be the face of a luxury brand.

The young star, who most recently appeared in Oscar-winning drama 12 Years a Slave, and will star of the upcoming fall big screen adaptation of the musical Annie -- costarring Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz -- was photographed by Stefano Azario, and treated her various outfits almost as characters, imbuing them with humor, irreverence and joy.

VIDEO: Super Bowl: Maserati Ad Features Oscar Nominee Quvenzhane Wallis

Says Giorgio Armani: "Quvenzhane is so talented, despite her young age. Her kindness, curiosity and openness towards others really struck me, as they are all traits I admire. It is for this very reason that I wanted her to be the face of Armani Junior. With her insatiable energy, Quvenzhane made the clothing come alive, interpreting it in her own singular way."

Says Wallis: "I'm so happy to be chosen by Mr. Armani to be his ambassador for Armani Junior. I felt the same excitement when I got cast for a major film. Me? Wow! I was honored to wear his custom gown to the Oscars. It made me feel like a princess. When I saw Mr. Armani's Prive' show in New York, the dresses were so pretty . . . I had too many favorites. Afterwards when I met him, I realized Mr. Armani is such a nice man. I liked that that he was so thoughtful. It's fun to wear Armani Junior since I really like the clothes. It's young. It's cool. My friends are going to want to borrow all my clothes."

Edited by EPITOME - May 22 2014 at 12:16pm
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:14pm
Congrats to her.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:16pm
Rich Italians love this lil girl
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:21pm
She looks adorable in the picture!
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:34pm
AwwwwClap
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:36pm
here are more pics...

May 22nd, 2014
Fashion News
Fashion News: Quvenzhané Wallis Named New Face Of Armani Junior
By Claire

Pint sized actress Quvenzhané Wallis has been named the new face of Armani Junior!
In the brand’s promo pic, lensed by Stefano Azario, she’s pictured in a tailored black suit, cuddling a pup.
Quvenzhané Wallis Named New Face Of Armani Junior
She told the Hollywood Reporter, “I’m so happy to be chosen by Mr. Armani to be his ambassador for Armani Junior. I felt the same excitement when I got cast for a major film. Me? Wow! I was honored to wear his custom gown to the Oscars. It made me feel like a princess. When I saw Mr. Armani’s Prive’ show in New York, the dresses were so pretty . . . I had too many favorites. Afterwards when I met him, I realized Mr. Armani is such a nice man. I liked that that he was so thoughtful. It’s fun to wear Armani Junior since I really like the clothes. It’s young. It’s cool. My friends are going to want to borrow all my clothes.”

Quvenzhané Wallis Named New Face Of Armani Junior 0
Giorgio Armani said he chose the 10-year-old star because:

“Quvenzhané is so talented, despite her young age. Her kindness, curiosity and openness towards others really struck me, as they are all traits I admire. It is for this very reason that I wanted her to be the face of Armani Junior. With her insatiable energy, Quvenzhane made the clothing come alive, interpreting it in her own singular way.”

quvenzhane wallis armani
Indeed.
Congrats are certainly in order! I can’t wait to see what’s next for this burgeoning star!
Quvenzhané Wallis Named New Face Of Armani Junior 0  0  Stefano Azario
What do you think?
Spied @TheYBF

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:53pm
I love everything about her. I am very excited about her being the face of Armani Jr. She is the perfect fit!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic