Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Quickest way to remove skin tags at home?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
marinajecy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marinajecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quickest way to remove skin tags at home?
    Posted: Apr 19 2011 at 7:22am

What is the quickest way to remove a skin tag at home, apart from actually cutting it off?

Sponsored Links

ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2011 at 9:41am
Lol, when I was a kid my dad would ask me to tie a string around them. He had 3 skin tags on his face, one on forehead and 2 on his cheeks. I remember tying a sewing thread tightly around them at the base Very tight. Eventually, they all fell off within a week. So It'd say it was successful! Might hurt though! But my dad did not want to see a dermatologist. Make sure to clean area well with alcohol.

Edited by ummmok - Apr 19 2011 at 9:46am
XTY215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XTY215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2011 at 10:50am
Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

Lol, when I was a kid my dad would ask me to tie a string around them. He had 3 skin tags on his face, one on forehead and 2 on his cheeks. I remember tying a sewing thread tightly around them at the base Very tight. Eventually, they all fell off within a week. So It'd say it was successful! Might hurt though! But my dad did not want to see a dermatologist. Make sure to clean area well with alcohol.

this
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2011 at 11:16am
What is a skin tag ?
ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2011 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

What is a skin tag ?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=skin+tag    jk

Skin tag is basically a benign skin growth.
LegendaryLady83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LegendaryLady83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2011 at 10:19pm
Oh! So that is what those are called.  I just thought they were moles.  Embarrassed
allanweary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allanweary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 3:44am
I am not sure this is the best method, but I used Compound W Freeze Off. After applying, the skin tag fell off a few days later.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaqueMUA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2011 at 1:00pm
You can get a zapper thing I forgot what it is called but my esthetics teacher had one and zapped everyones skin tags off at school they just fell off,  you can use dental floss as well! I'm going to call her and ask about that zapper.
Yazmin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yazmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2011 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by BlaqueMUA BlaqueMUA wrote:

You can get a zapper thing I forgot what it is called but my esthetics teacher had one and zapped everyones skin tags off at school they just fell off,  you can use dental floss as well! I'm going to call her and ask about that zapper.

If you find out the name of that zapper, can you post it here?  Thanks!
Chidinma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chidinma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2016 at 6:37pm
You can try tea tree oil.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic