Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Quick weave questions!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CrazyBeautiful5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyBeautiful5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick weave questions!
    Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:33pm
How long does a quick weave last?
How are we supposed to moisturize our natural hair underneath?
Can we wash our hair with the weave?
Is this a good protective style?
What glue is best if using no stocking cap?
What product is used to slick down your natural hair underneath and that also protects from glue?

Sorry for all the q's but im thinking about doing a quick weave now instead of senegalese twists because my hair always seems to break off with extensions. 

Thanks... and please answer what you can. Smile

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by CrazyBeautiful5 CrazyBeautiful5 wrote:

How long does a quick weave last? Around 2 weeks, some people say they keep theirs in for a month but I don't know how.
How are we supposed to moisturize our natural hair under.neath? Most people still using glue are not trying to moisturize anything and I dont see how you can when any oil based products will loosen the glue.
Can we wash our hair with the weave? No
Is this a good protective style? Not really
What glue is best if using no stocking cap? unless you are using that morning glory stuff,  that glue is going to damage your hair. 
What product is used to slick down your natural hair underneath and that also protects from glue? 
Morning Glory
Sorry for all the q's but im thinking about doing a quick weave now instead of senegalese twists because my hair always seems to break off with extensions. 

Thanks... and please answer what you can. Smile

CrazyBeautiful5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyBeautiful5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 11:34am
Thank you sweetheart!!! :)
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 11:39am
I honestly would rethink the whole glue route, I know my stylist makes wigs between $75-$100. I don't trust glue period.
marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:54pm
I didn't even know people still did quick weaves. You are better off getting a u-part wig or something if you are trying to choose a protective style. Get your hair braided underneath, get a cute u-part, l-part, or closure wig, and move on! You don't even have to get it sewn down.  
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 3:14pm
They still rock quick weaves in the hood.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply