Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:56am
Drop him...for good!

Edited by OrriannaRose - Feb 21 2014 at 1:13am
Sponsored Links

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:56am
Ended up having to file a restraining order because he definitely CAN NEVER do this sh*t again. I'm over it

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:00am
never speak to him again and get someone to beat his ass 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:02am
That's your fault you should have stayed there until his ass left....I'd be pissed if my roommate left her bipolar bf in the house with me....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:02am
I swear i couldn't make this up, this by far is one of the worst experiences I've ever had. No suh, never again. 

eta: BHM doesn't have block or ignore button? 

Edited by beautiful-stranger - Feb 21 2014 at 10:03am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:06am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

That's your fault you should have stayed there until his ass left....I'd be pissed if my roommate left her bipolar bf in the house with me....

For once you are right, I should have never given him the benefit of the doubt at all in this situation thankfully I'm good friends with my roommate and she is understanding and forgiving because although they had no interaction yesterday I apologized profusly for even putting her in a situation that could have escalated
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:22am
Did this fool really say getting out of your house because you want him to is not a good reason?!

Definitely getting a white vibe with that f'ed up sense of entitlement.
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Did this fool really say getting out of your house because you want him to is not a good reason?!

THIS!!!! He's either white or crazy!!! Maybe both???
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by shellbee823 shellbee823 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

THIS!!!! He's either white or crazy!!! Maybe both???

they are synonymous
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:22am
You sound like you feel sorry for the man or you really like him . Think of your safety and your roomate .
Why do you continue to sex and deal with a man like this ??????????????????

No more Miss Nice Ex. Tell him to go away and stand firm. Take control. He might not be in his right mind, but he should respect your wishes. you find him annoying, but it’s your responsibility to follow through when he tries to contact you. If he calls or texts or shows up where you are, ignore him, or at most tell him it’s important to you for him to leave you alone. I’ve been shirked by an ex in public, and I never tried again. It’s humiliating. If you’ve got another person in your life, don’t be afraid to say “I’ve moved on.” It’s not impolite, and it might be imperative to the health of your current relationship.. Get right in your head about it. The second step, if you’ve already told him how you feel and that you need him to go away is to begin to adjust your own mental state to be apathetic about him. Not hate, not resentment, just free him from your senses. Lose his number, ignore his texts and be empowered. . He needs to move on, and you need to regain control. But what if he doesn’t listen? If it’s been while and he’s still not hearing you, even when you take a firm and proactive approach to losing him for good, something is wrong. If he’s showing up at your house unannounced, being creepy, call the cops. Sounds drastic, but if there’s the slightest inkling that your safety is compromised, don’t hesitate to bring in the authorities. You know… if he’s for-real nuts.

But if it’s just about empowerment, getting the guts to tell him to move on, you might not have to be brutal, just honest. Say, “I don’t think you and I are able to be friends in a way that is healthy.” It’s your prerogative, girl. It’s your life.  Change your locks and stop giving the man a reason to feel , you want him by allowing the fool to sleep in your bed!!!

Edited by india100 - Feb 21 2014 at 11:24am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System