BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick Question
    Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:39am
If you have a boyfriend, you also live with a roommate. Your bf stays the night and sleeps in, your front door slam locks but per you and your roommates preference you lock all of the locks whenever leaving the house. You tell said boyfriend please leave before my roommate so she can lock the door, is that immature of us (the roommate and the girlfriend, or immature of him if he says we should get over it and it doesn't matter because the door slam locks. 
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:42am
Girl, huh?

This sounds all around petty. Why you come to BHM with this gyal? You know it's silly
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:43am
no.  it's not immature.  if I ask my man to leave before my girlfriend he gone leave.  As a matter of fact...scratch that...he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it.  If he take that sh*t personal then...u might want to marinate on why he want's to remain with your roomate at home alone against your request.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:51am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

no.  it's not immature.  if I ask my man to leave before my girlfriend he gone leave.  As a matter of fact...scratch that...he gone leave when I leave the house and not have a prollem with it.  If he take that sh*t personal then...u might want to marinate on why he want's to remain with your roomate at home alone against your request.

Lol it has nothing to even do with her I know that for a fact, it's because he's a disrespectful little sh*t. I already told him I'm calling the cops if he refuses to leave the house. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:52am
your house.. your comfort/security level.. your rules. 

maturity has nothing to do with it. 

although id probably feel that it wasnt a big deal either unless there were recent break ins… id respect your wishes.
maybe next time give him your keys so he can lock it.. and he can drop them off to you if its that serious

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:53am
Hmm. If you have a roommate, there's no reason for him to be there alone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:58am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

your house.. your comfort/security level.. your rules. 

maturity has nothing to do with it. 

although id probably feel that it wasnt a big deal either unless there were recent break ins… id respect your wishes.
maybe next time give him your keys so he can lock it.. and he can drop them off to you if its that serious

This is how I feel, it may not be a big deal to some but I feel like if we don't live together you don't put your hand on my keys period, Long story short he came to my house at 12 something last night belligerent drunk banging on the door (to which he demanded I apologize for not welcoming him with open arms), waking both of us up I told him this morning leave before my roommate leaves because you don't have keys and she needs to lock the door. I prefer that he leaves with me in the morning because i don't think it's respectful of my guests being in the house when I'm not there when my roommate is there unless someone is like in from out of town or it's family and because I also know that my now ex-bf is retarded and will pull some sh*t like "I'll leave when I feel like it" because i try to give him the benefit of the doubt and obviously this is what I get, now I'm worried about the things in my house but I can't leave work the earliest I can leave is like 1:30. I guess it might not seem like a big deal but I've also dealt with this dumb sh*t for a while
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:02am
lol @ someone who doesnt live in your house telling you to get over something.  he doesnt respect you or your roommate or he wouldve walked out the door when you did.  what he need to be there for?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:04am
Really? Bless his heart. How you gon complain about a living situation in which you don't pay rent or reside?

He's being immature (and disrespectful) and can adapt.

Problem? He can have you play sleepover at his place.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:08am
girl… poof before its too late

i didnt know he was one of them 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures