BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions you always wondered the answers to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:44am
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

Do the bus/subway/train seats get washed at all? Or do we all sit on seats that have been dirty for years? What if someone who was on their period sat down and left a stain...or someone peed on it... Hmm

I used to work for the bus system here and I can only answer for my town.

Sadly, the answer is no. Unless you call wiping cloth seats with a dry cloth cleaning...I don't.

You actually come out better if bodily fluids (urine, feces, blood, vomit, and YES it happens) gets on the seats. Then they're forced call a company to specially clean it cuz its considered a bio-hazard.

Sponsored Links

sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours???

I guess when babies sleep they drift off into peaceful baby sleep than troubled thoughts lol
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

If God is the creator of all things, why did he create satan?

Satan was an angel. He then got cocky & wanted to be God & was chucked out of heaven.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:49am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

How does a person fall asleep at the wheel? I could see if traffic is really backed up sure but if you're driving full speed? How?

Tiredness is a bitch. This has happened to me before. & even when driving fast you're still driving at a smooth pace & if your car is warm you can drift off before you even realise. That's why they have rest stops. If ever I feel like that again I stop & walk around for a bit
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:50am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Why do men touch their privates when they lay down?? 

I touch my boobs lol. For some reason it's weirdly relaxing...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by ladyfreak ladyfreak wrote:

Why do they put African green monkey cells and cow blood in vaccines? Why is known carcinogens put into food and they rationalize it saying that its a preservative to keep food fresh?

Good questions...
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Who was the first man to eat the cat and why does he not have some type of monument or commemorative plate ?

Because it was probably a looooong time ago when people didn't have Instagram looool.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why do miserable people with terrible lives want to reproduce their lives by having children?

Unfortunately because puberty can be achieved by anyone
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:22am
What happened to the rainforests? Did we destroy them all or does no one give a sh*t anymore?

I remember every week in grade school the Scholastic newspaper always had something about saving the rainforest and preserving wildlife LOL

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:28am
what really makes an animal wild? is it something in their genetics?

like how they say tigers are wild animals and will turn on you one day (even if you raised it since birth) 
why arent dogs and cats wild animals? some of them live out in the streets for years then get rescued.. they could easily turn on you too.. 

if you raise an elephant from birth it probably wont just randomly maul you one day.. (although i know they dont eat meat..) how come an elephant is a wild animal, but yet not a wild animal? aside from size.. 
monkeys and gorillas too..

i dont wanna believe that some things are just genetically killers and some arent. 
eta: well.. sociopathic type stuff i can understand.. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 05 2013 at 11:36am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>