Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Questions for christians?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions for christians?
    Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:21am
How do you know if you are a christian or not? If you believe in god and jesus are you automatically a christian? I believe in god and jesus, so I think I am kind of a christian. But I think my faith is based solely on being raised hearing about God's wrath on sinners. truthfully, I wouldn't be a christian if it were not for fear of burning. I see non christian friends living great lives and I feel that I would rather be them, I feel sometimes that doing obeying the bible is pointless because look at all the people who don't believe and they are prospering and are better off. What makes one a christian?
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:25am
Doesn't sound like you believe in God to me. 
Sounds like you're trying to do the whole Pascal's Wager thing. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:28am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Doesn't sound like you believe in God to me. 
Sounds like you're trying to do the whole Pascal's Wager thing. 

what is pascal's wager?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:29am
i thought it was about faith, not fear.

anyway, here goes a million pages.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:30am
sounds like you need to get in your bible and learn for yourself. you cant always go by what others have told you, you have to know for yourself. if you start wondering about the other side....man...you'll be headed for trouble. i dont remember God/Jesus sayin this life would be easy. its all about keeping your faith and trusting the one who gave you life. meh..i'll just say dont turn your back on him. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:30am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think they go hand in hand
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:32am
My spirit is telling me that your are not sincere with your questions, so I'mma just stfu and lurk.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:32am
Fake believing because the truth is unknown you think it's the safe thing to do.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:32am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think they go hand in hand

im not afraid.  i dont have a reason to be.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:33am
this could be a good read by the morning. i sure hope so.

i dont know though op...i've never had anyone preaching about fear to me...i sorta learned about it on my own...(i mean i've learned about being punished for sins and all)why would i want to deal with all this trouble on earth and then suffer for all eternity? doesnt make sense...but at the end of the day...you make the choices and decide where it is you want to go. get some hot chocolate and a kjv and read.

Edited by Lady ICE - Dec 29 2012 at 1:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic