Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Scarletphoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletphoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:04pm
I love wigs but I have recently have taken to making my own...but if you are looking for synthetic LFs I would definitely check out hairsisters!!!! Its a serious addiction
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Scarletphoenix Scarletphoenix wrote:

I love wigs but I have recently have taken to making my own...but if you are looking for synthetic LFs I would definitely check out hairsisters!!!! Its a serious addiction

Wow, you must be really talented
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by NikkiLeshawn NikkiLeshawn wrote:

Hey!! LOL that was a lot of questions! LOL

Girl H3LLLLL No you wont have to pick out any nits/lice or whatever else be in the hair these people be selling LOL, thats just gross Confused 

I left all my perimeter out and a just enough for a middle part.  I usually use like 2.5 bundles.  Usually I would have to do a twist out buy my leave-out has a little heat damage so the curl pattern loosend up enough to match it without having to mess with it. Other wise yes a twist out.

I like to have my hair braided down and up like in zig zag motion. I  leave my hair in for FOREVER lol especially when i get kinky curly hair because its so easy, so i find it so HARD to unbraid and detangle my hair when i braid it in a circle pattern especially after 3-4 months new growth and accumulated hari products.

Random point. If yall dont follow them on twitter do. They are ALWAYS doing some random twitter promos like buy 2 get 1 free and stuff like that. I cought them on two of their specials before.  Like when you look down their time line you'll see all the past promos.  Smile

http://www.twitter.com/virginhair_vhs - www.twitter.com/virginhair_vhs

http://www.virginhairseduction.com - www.virginhairseduction.com

******* TTYL SISTAS!! Big smile

Nikki, thanks for the info! The lice thing I read on here and it had me itching for months just thinking about it, LOL. I think it's in the weave newbie section somewhere. I just couldn't keep on reading after that. I'm only used to BSS hair. Glad it's not the case (or maybe some people buy unprocessed hair straight from the indian temple's doorstep? I don't know, LOL)
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:17am
Anyone have any experience with glueless lace wigs? I'm so ready to order some from Aliexpress but I'm scared of being scammed or getting a bad batch! PM me if you want with details about some good lace wigs and good vendors! Thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic