Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Question about wig I received

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MdDyme07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MdDyme07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about wig I received
    Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 4:24pm
I just received a wig and there was no excess lace to cut. Why is this?
Sponsored Links

MdDyme07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MdDyme07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 7:01pm
brand new. I thought maybe it was a glueless cap but I watched a video on youtube and the person had excess lace to cut. 
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 6:13am
It sounds like you received a wig that was returned from another client. Have you tired contacting the vendor and inquiring as to why the lace is missing? Is the wig and custom or stock wig? Who is the vendor and can you post pictures
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 8:42am
That was a return just like Star said. Name the vendor please...Vendors shouldn't even accept returns or ship out wigs with the lace already cut. I would've returned it ASAP!!! We all know that the lace will be cut anyways but I would feel more comfortable if I cut the lace myself. It shows the wig is new. No one will walk around with excess lace still attached to their wig. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 8:56am
Yep! The girls are correct.

You have been sold a USED unit!!! Return it!!!!!

Becky

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 28 2013 at 8:57am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by MdDyme07 MdDyme07 wrote:

brand new. I thought maybe it was a glueless cap but I watched a video on youtube and the person had excess lace to cut. 

You have got to give us more info....Like where you got it from. I'm be dammed to buy a lace wig and spend all my money only to receive it and the lace is already cut off.

OP did the description mention that the lace was already cut and you got it for a reduced price??
MdDyme07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MdDyme07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 10:59pm
It doesn't look like any lace was cut off. I'll post a picture
MdDyme07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MdDyme07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:05pm
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/SALE-100-Indian-remy-18-1-Body-wave-FREE-SHIPPING/733582564.html

this is what the cap looks like
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 3:03pm
that not a lace wig...can you part the wig??
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:35pm
Girl that's a glue less lace wig. Did you intend to purchase a glue less lace wig?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>