Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Question about Glueless Full Lace Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KarenNY1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenNY1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about Glueless Full Lace Wigs
    Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 4:20pm
Hello BHM: 

I am interested in getting a glueless full lace wig with comb(s) and adjustable strap. Surprisingly, none of the beauty supply stores in my area sells them. I was aiming for the glueless full lace due to the fact that no glue or adhesive tape is needed. 

This would be my first one; would you recommend anything or have any advice? Also what is the best website to purchase this from? 

Thank you in advance. :)

-Karen. 
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:52pm
I am just seeing your posting...I'm be HONEST....if you are experienced with wigs, know how to cut and style...then I'd recommend RPG show...or can take your wig to a "GOOD" hairdresser to cut and style while you are wearing the wig (pinned down)...

But if you are not quite good at cutting, or styling then....I'd recommend a BSS online after watching you tube videos.  I'd type in glueless lace wigs and see what comes up in the lower price range, then I'd order one and see how you like it.  BEFORE YOU INVEST RPG SHOW Money.
KarenNY1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenNY1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:15pm
Thank you for your reply Sunshine. I've seen some YT videos regarding the glueless full lace wigs and reading the forum and came up with some websites such as xcsunnywigs, BestLaceWigs and PinkLaceWigs. 

I had sewin weave in my hair and it did screwed up my hairline. A hair dresser I know advice me to give my hair a rest and told me about these wigs. I wasn't too please about the tape or glue method and upon reading further I've learned about the Glueless. 

What do you mean by pinned down? I have very thin short hair; can it be pinned down when using a stocking/wig cap? Silly question but I don't know the answer; whats the difference with bss online vs rpgshow? 

I've been looking at a few sites and but I don't know which one to get. I need one where it will fit on my head without needing to install any elastic myself. I did see some that have an adjustable straps but not sure how good they work. Also I get confused with the type of cap construction. 

Thanks once again :)

Edited by KarenNY1 - Apr 26 2014 at 7:14pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:38am
You never ask silly questions.  I came on here because ....I live in a big city but I did not have "sisters" that could show me about wigs.  None of the people I knew really wore them.  SO that is when I found you tube and this message board. 
I am going to post a video from a drag queen below.  Now, don't focus on his makeup, his eyelashes, don't focus on any preconceived beliefs you may have.  THE sole purpose of this video is to show you in a video how to attach a wig.  I have learned so much from You Tube and I have learned focus on the technique.

When you have time....go on my long posting - how to make your wig look its best - don't go now...but watch the video below.  I have tips and videos on every aspect of wigs and will be very helpful to you.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Apr 27 2014 at 7:44am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:40am
Also, I'm going to encourage you to read my posting about....how to make your wig look its best.  If you are new to wig the main thing to remember is the shine.....you must get the shine down because when you go outside your wig will SCREAM FAKE...

Tip:
Shiney wigs....

Sometimes you try on a wig and it is too shiney, you can tone is down with solid deodorant, but you are rubbling very little down the weft of the hair and using the palm of your hand, rubbing the hair in a left to right motion and the shine is gone.

Many people use flour but too me, you have no control of the amount because each time you put your hand in the flour you pull out a different amount so ....some place in the hair is dull, other places is shiney.

Always attempt to tone down the shine in your wigs because a wig that looks GREAT in the house, can look like PLASTIC in the bright sun when you are outside Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 7:58am
You mentioned that your edges are delicate, please research online how to take care of your edges and repair them.  I use organics temple balm also I use Jamaican black castor oil.  You can repair your edges.
You can type it in on YouTube.  Also I attach my wig with a net wig cap.  It is pictures below, on page 22 of the posting. 

Also, if possible please consider wearing a bob wig, I was wearing one for a while and it allowed me to give my edges a complete break.  It allowed the edges to get a rest.  Also I don't sleep in my wigs and I don't wear them in the house, and I take them off as soon as I get home.  THey last longer, and your hair get a break.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:01am
A bobby pin are CLOSED and used to secure wig to your head.  These come in several lengths - the longer ones are 3 inches, the shortest ones are 1 1/2 inches
Styling Essentials Firm Hold Bobby Pins, Black

Goody Styling Essentials Bobby Pins, Black, 3 Inches, 18 Count (Pack of 6)

A hair pin is the OPEN item - I do NOT use these to secure to my wig cap.  I use these to pin hair down in place.  For example if one is trying to blend your hair with the wig and you need to pin your real hair into the wig.  These also come in various sizes

2 1/2 Hair Pins - Style No BH437

Diane Hair Pins Assorted Size, Black, 100/card
albazhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albazhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:07am
You can offer more infomation about your inquire.  We also offer wigs, you can order the products from our factory. Tks.
achampongadjoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achampongadjoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 7:03pm
I would recommend starting off small with Hairsisters!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply