Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about experience with Roman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chinnyjem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinnyjem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 5:37pm
I rarely ever comment, but I chanced on this thread and had to post. I ordered 3 closures from Roman about a year ago (indian curly, kinky straight, and kinky curly), and although I loved the closure construction on all 3, the hair,especially the kinky hair, lawddd jesus!!!! matted like woah!! I had to take special care with combing, and detangling them all day. I groaned in pain everytime I had to apply water to them. But you live and you learn. And Roman,if you're reading this, please understand that this is just our honest opinion. I've been a weave girl for years, so you can't tell me I don't know how to handle some hair. Treat your customers right, and they will do right by you :)

"She works hard for the money. So hard for it,honey. She works hard for the money.So you better treat her right!!" Big smile

Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 5:57pm
the  wefts I bought from him tangled something fierce. All I have left is this closure...
prettycitygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prettycitygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 5:54am
Damn.....I was going to purchase a lace wig from him after having a chat on Facebook but not gonna take a chance on $300 for some bullsh*t I'd be beyond pissed.....roman get it together just like bhm made you, BHM WILL BREAK YOU
Sparklez1920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparklez1920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 10:47am
Mine is tangling like nobody's business in my hair

Im honeslty tired of these hit and misses...Im just gonna break the bank and purchase hair from a reputable AV.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 4:03pm
I have been ordering hair from him for the past year. I have not had any problems with the closures but the weft/ wig hair is not good. First I thought because I had my deep wave processed with yaki texture but nope I got a light yaki wig that I had to get cut from 18 inches into a bob from tangling after 2-3wks of wear. It still has some snags being at bob length. Roman constantly places blame on customer and most of us are veteran weave wearers. I am done with CV's, the money I wasted on him within a 2 month span I definitely should of brought some EP.

I went ahead and brought my some EP last week and I will stick with them even though I really dont like indian hair. 
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

lort........dear I have sent Kevin a bunch of hair to have closures and frontals made for myself.  I've sent bo braz for the best frontal of my life.  I've also sent Roman hair for a closure that came back lookin sickly.  Stick with the tried tested and true.  Send ya hairs to kevy

I wanted to start back ordering from Kev but it seems alot of reviews in the last year have been bad. I think a few vet members said the quality is not the same. I regret cutting my CLY and coarse yaki closure I got from him.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 4:00pm
A youtuber did a review on Roman's closures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JdWPKxoCJg

(I can't embed )
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 8:54pm
I left a comment
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 8:58pm
I need to take a pic of this closure and how ratty it look I found some of the hair wefts too LOL
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:17pm
Thanks for the input gals. I REALLY hope he's reading these! Here you go Naturalchick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JdWPKxoCJg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>