BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Question about experience with Roman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*__May__* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *__May__* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:57pm
Guess he finally realized he needs us 
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:04am
Dang yall made Roman come out of lurk modeLOLCry
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:28am
BUMP....BECAUSE HE IS  RUNNING INTO THREADS TRYING TO DEFEND HIS WILDERBEAST PRODUCTS. READ BEFORE U BUY FROM ROMAN!!!!!
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:09pm
I must add that I like his closure construction but the hair is real garbage. Tangled and matted up like it got in a fight... with itself Ouch
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:44pm
He need to remove BHM from his web site, and stop acting like he is selling superb hair!!!
*__May__* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *__May__* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by romanhair romanhair wrote:

Ladies,if have any questions with the hair and closure ordered from us all can contact with us,also can send us pics,we will check on and let's find out the reason together.From the start to now,the hair and work quality we think is all same,we also just try to find best quality hair and the workmanship not changed,but I understand it possibly occur problems to different customers,everyone have different habit to hair.But pls contact with us and let's us know what's going on and check if it's the problem can be solved.Here I want to say sorry to all the ladies if you think sometimes my reply not feel good to you,but I never want to be impolite to anyone,we want to work with all of you and myself also very careful to all orders,the factory all know of this point and they feel to make my orders with more work and time and need be very careful.
My contact email is roman-hair2010@hotmail.com.So if you have problem can feel to contact with me.

hold up, is it just me or is he still trying to blame the customers....
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:22pm
Sounds like he is blaming us,, on how we treat the hair.. Wash / condition/ color .. Same usual hair care.. For most of us....but if hair is bad/ it's not going to like shampoo/conditioner and coloring...
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:48pm

Ladies,if have any questions with the hair and closure ordered from us all can contact with us,also can send us pics,we will check on and let's find out the reason together.From the start to now,the hair and work quality we think is all same,we also just try to find best quality hair and the workmanship not changed,but I understand it possibly occur problems to different customers,everyone have different habit to hair.But pls contact with us and let's us know what's going on and check if it's the problem can be solved.Here I want to say sorry to all the ladies if you think sometimes my reply not feel good to you,but I never want to be impolite to anyone,we want to work with all of you and myself also very careful to all orders,the factory all know of this point and they feel to make my orders with more work and time and need be very careful.
My contact email is roman-hair2010@hotmail.com.So if you have problem can feel to contact with me.

Roman, you probably don't remember me but I ordered about $400 dollars worth of hair from you within the space of two to three months around this time last year for myself and my sister. My hairdresser even rang you from the UK and placed a couple of orders with you worth almost £1000 for her clients. I found you very nice to work with initially, answering ALL my questions, replying within a decent time frame. Maybe it is my fault that I didn't probably test your hair before ordering so much but after less than a month of wear the hair I wore started matting up BADLY. I told you about this and you said you'd "glue it back together". I didn't really know what that meant but I got the impression you at least wanted to rectify the issue of the poor quality hair I bought from you.

When I took the hair out a couple of weeks later because I couldn't stand the matting, I e-mailed you about my disappointment to see how you would handle the situation. I was never rude or impolite, I just told you about how I was unhappy that after I'd spent so much money with your business, my bundles weren't wearable longer. My sister's hair I bought from you was fine and I actually just re-read in my e-mail to you earlier this year. You acted like because I wasn't happy with your hair and quality that you didn't want my custom anymore. I was unsatisfied with your response to my issues, especially because the hair only lasted 4 weeks, if that!

There are many Chinese, European and American vendors out there for us to choose from. After I e-mailed you last winter, I didn't go straight on BHM and tell everyone about your poor customer service but I feel a need to warn ladies who ask about your quality and customer service that they may not get the product they're expecting for the prices you charge.

If women complaining on this thread harms your business a little, then so be it. You need to invest more time into the after-sell... decent customer service and better quality hair. I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. x
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:43am
lort........dear I have sent Kevin a bunch of hair to have closures and frontals made for myself.  I've sent bo braz for the best frontal of my life.  I've also sent Roman hair for a closure that came back lookin sickly.  Stick with the tried tested and true.  Send ya hairs to kevy
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:29pm

roman i have bought your hair and closures and the hair was very bad

the closure was beautiful but the hair is not good

you have many complaints about your hair and the only thing we all have in common is YOUR HAIR

ITS THE HAIR ROMAN........... IT IS BAD

i do not think you are using remy hair because of how bad it matts up

USE BETTER HAIR
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair