BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about experience with Roman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

I have a few closures from Roman and they are still going strong...BUT... I ordered them when he was first introduced to the board when his customer service was great. I stopped ordering from him though when I asked him why the wefts were so short on my light yaki and he got very snappy. That was last year. I refuse to spend my money with you and you talk to me however you want

^^^^THIS^^^^ he was very pleasant for work with in the beginning but once the wait exceeding a month, he started getting arsey about any comment or complaint. x
Sponsored Links

LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:46am
arsey, lol.  not sure if they get overwhelmed by the many orders or if they just get 'cocky' about having so much business now.  I did not even contact him to make an issue, because I know the Qingdao answer when you have a complaint about anything.  I just chalk it up to another miss and scratch him off my list.
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by her_december her_december wrote:

Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

I have a few closures from Roman and they are still going strong...BUT... I ordered them when he was first introduced to the board when his customer service was great. I stopped ordering from him though when I asked him why the wefts were so short on my light yaki and he got very snappy. That was last year. I refuse to spend my money with you and you talk to me however you want

^^^^THIS^^^^ he was very pleasant for work with in the beginning but once the wait exceeding a month, he started getting arsey about any comment or complaint. x

Girrrl it's too many vendors in China for alladat
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:15pm
let that man dry up just like his hair.  
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

let that man dry up just like his hair.  

too funny lol.
LOL
Okay, so I guess I'll be xing him off the list. Thanks to all that answered. So what about Kevin then? I forgot all about him! I need someone I can send my own hair to, because I don't trust any hair labeled as brazilian, peruvian, etc., because I already know it's processed. I know my product, so I want good quality stuff by sending them my own. I just need to hurry up and learn how to do silk tops/thin skins. I already know how to do lace closures, but it's so tedious, I'd prefer to just pay someone else to do it. But if I have to do it myself I will.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:43pm
i love kevy kev but honey if your are TRULY in no rush use him.  when i say NO RUSH im talmbout waiting 3-4 months
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:48pm
I agree with 510. I love Kevincn, however be prepared to wait and do not order Coarse Yaki ( I have two bundles that I never used and trying to sale). As soon as I took it out the package I knew that it was waay to silky for my taste. EXCELLENT QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:59pm
3-4 months?! dayum! but no one has sent their own hair, no? that's what i want; im not planning on using any of the vendors hair, i want to use my own, no exception.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 4:34pm
just found this sisters page. She's based in chicago. Her work looks good. I've never tried her before though.
https://m.facebook.com/SamanthaBurksImmaculantPerfectionLaceWigs?id=215498091881503&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FSamanthaBurksImmaculantPerfectionLaceWigs
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

3-4 months?! dayum! but no one has sent their own hair, no? that's what i want; im not planning on using any of the vendors hair, i want to use my own, no exception.

God's Child and 510 are right. I waited 2 months for a Light Yaki order. The hair was bomb but he got the colour wrong (now I know how to dye my own hair this isn't a issue) but I guess the problem is with Kevin, you wait so long for your hair, you'll be VEXED if it isn't 100 when you receive your order in the mail!! x
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic