Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Queen Weave Beauty LTD: Update with Install Pics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Queen Weave Beauty LTD: Update with Install Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I really love your installs , but sis needs a little thinning out due to amount of hair install . I think the placement looks nice and luv the curls . Thin the hair out a little and add a track to the front close to her edges if possible . Cute sis . You know MRS INDIA will always give a honest op . Thanks for sharing .   

Thank you so much for the tips and feedback ! I actually ended up cutting off maybe 2 inches because of how dry the ends are but they're still dry so she may just take it down but I'll definitely keep those tips in mind for my next install. When you say bring the tracks closer to her edges, I'm constantly trying to figure out how to do this while still being able to pull it up for high ponys/buns without tracks showing. How close is as close as possible without tracks showing for the versatile install? TIA ! :) :) & You know I love the honesty because it only helps me get better !
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:34pm
Welcome sweetie ^^ Your installs are beautiful and flat . I use 1 hand sewn or thin track in the front . You can split the weft and seal . HTH
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 10:11am
pretty install
Rumqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:39pm
Did it have that corn chip smell I keep hearing about on Youtube. 
I want to try but I'm scared. 
Someone mentioned that it's only the Brazilian that has that smell when wet. =/
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:14am
Looks very nicceee
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 1:22pm
pretty
DE_Diosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DE_Diosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:49pm
I have ordered from Queen Weave Beauty too and I've been wearing the same hair for almost 6 months, back to back installs. Yes, the ends are very dry. I trimmed the ends when I first got the hair and used Wella's Enrich conditioner. That stuff works wonders!
KayyOnas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KayyOnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 5:20pm
well I love it please could I get the link for this exact hair, thank youu
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12