Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Queen Weave Beauty Ltd. Review with Pix and Video!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Queen Weave Beauty Ltd. Review with Pix and Video!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Queen Weave Beauty Ltd. Review with Pix and Video!
    Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 8:58am

Best hair ever!Star

I kind of feel like I may just stick to this company..forever...unless they switch it up like most hair companies seem to do over time.

The review is long and detailed, so i've highlighted sections that may be of importance to some, so feel free to read whatever aspects your interested in, or you can watch my video review!

Pictures and the video will be last.Smile

Specs:

6 Brazilian Straight bundles : 3x24, 1x22 1x20 & 1x18 inches (This hair comes in 3.3-3.5 ounce bundles and opposed to 3.5/4oz like other companies, so for me the 6 bundles are more like 5)

1 Brazilian Body wave 14 inch silk closure

This is a closure wig, I don't sew it on.

Initial thoughts:

The hair come in a regular DHL yellow package from china to my home. The hair had a slight unique fragrance, i wouldn't call it an odor, just a scentLOLbut this came out after 2-4 washes.

The hair felt really soft when i received it. The closure felt like BUTTER (the closure is a wavy texture, so maybe that has something to do with it) 

Bleaching and Coloring:

I ended up bleaching my bundles 3 times with 10 & 20% developer, and the closure 4 timesDead the bundles didn't feel extra dry or anything like that, but the closure felt  really dry after bleaching it 4 times (It was PLATINUM blond when i was done) but after deep conditioning over night it was bouncy and soft yet again (of course not as soft as before the bleaching) The hair took to color perfectly as I'm sure you guys will see.

Shedding and tangling:

After the bleaching process and dying the hair, it shed a bit but about 3 washes after the coloring process there was ZERO shedding like zero lol. This hair doesn't tangle- After the club at 4 in the morning best believe i don't take this wig off and store it gently, i whip it off my head onto the floor crumpled up with my clothes, it'll be there all day while i recover from my hang over and i can throw it back on on Monday with no issues.

Styling and Products:

I use zero products on this hair with the exception of heat protectant, i haven't attempted to use products because i don't feel like this hair needs it, it never felt dry or anything for me to consider products. I only heat style my hair, and it takes and holds heat VERY WELL, i curl my hair 1/2 times a week i start with tight curls that fall to a wave after a week, just like i like. i don't use hairspray or anything. 

I curl my hair the night before, leave the curls untouched,  keep the wig to one side and then run my fingers through or brush through the next day. I don't wear this hair straight, but I'd assume that it would stay straight if flat ironed. I have not styled this hair without heat (Not really my thing) but once i was curling my hair, half way through i realized that parts of my hair was still damp, so i stopped half way, wrapped the section into a bantu knot and came back to do my hair the following day, when i unwrapped the knot, i have the biggest juiciest curl that was SO SET, i was shocked lol the curl would not go no matter how much i brushed it, had to re-wet the hair and blow dry the next day so i can tell it takes well to non heat styling also.

Customer service and shipping:

Customer service is awesome, quick replies, quick shipping (took about 3 working day and i live in the UK) polite and friendly! Nothing bad to say here. LOL

Pix/Video:

I'm super busy so i don't have time do mini photo shoots of my hairCryLOL so here is the only picture i have so far thats of a decent quality to post, but hey you can see the movement of the hair in my video review!:

Better look at the COLOR:

Video Review:

Links:

♥Here is a link to Queen Beauty Ltd.:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/910088

♥And here is a Link to the hair in the video:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Retail-Free-Combination/910088_211652471.html?PPValue=200000575-200002999&g=y

Thats it!

Feel free to subscribe to my channel, and follow on instagram: Xyewande

Heart

Edited by Y.Gun - Aug 18 2014 at 9:00am
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 8:59am
Pretty
VivaVick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VivaVick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:07am
That's so pretty
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:24am
gorgeous just like always ygun
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:26am
did u have to tint or pluck the silk closure. I am a little darker than you and my scalp is not light. I have been trying to find a silk closure that requires no tinting or plucking I only had 1that did not require any tinting and that was years ago from kev
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:42am
A new Video ? I recall another member made a post for you with the same beautiful install last week . TIA    

Edited by india100 - Aug 18 2014 at 10:47am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

A new Video ? I recall another member made a post for you with the same beautiful install last week . TIA    
Naw ..it was OP..but she posted it in TTT
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:01pm
Thank you ^^^ I love Y.Gun Hair and video .
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:38pm
Nice hair pics!
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 1:39pm
Yesssss hunty!!!! Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic