FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Queen Weave Beauty LTD: Initial Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Queen Weave Beauty LTD: Initial Review
    Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 12:34pm
Hey, Ladies! Just checking in to share my initial thoughts on the latest addition to my hair stash. I have three bundles and a lace closure that I purchased from Queen Weave Beauty LTD. The package arrived very quickly. Ann shipped using DHL and it arrived in three days but *sidenote* what made me most excited was that DHL delivered it at 8PM during a flash flood and I thought they werent going to come lol. I got the Brazilian Loose Wave in lengths 22, 20 & 18 with the 12" closure only because 12 is the shortest closure they have.

First Look: The bundles didnt have a smell and looked decent out of the bag but the ends on the 22 looked crazy.

Close Up of the Ends on the 22' Bundle

I find that these days bundles are getting smaller and smaller so I weigh all hair that I receive to know what Im really working with before I start making my wigs so Ill know what to expect as far as needing or not needing additional hair.. Sadly these bundles did not weigh their advertised 100g.

*All Weighed in GRAMS*

The 22" Bundle's Weight Below

The 18" Bundle's Weight Below

The 20" Bundle's Weight Below

Closure Came A Tad Over-Bleached

After Shampooed and DEEP Conditioned

(Flash)

(Without Flash)

Close Up of the 22" Bundle's Ends - Im very happy about it

Final Unit: Wet

The three bundles even at two finger spacing was NOT enough to make a full wig with the closure so I had to add some of my own hair that I had in my stash to finish a good top portion of the wig, maybe 1/5th of the unit.

Final Unit: Dry

Ends: I like them now.

Closure:

Final Thoughts: Im going to color the unit and correct the closure before I wear it. So far the hair seems like decent hair and while I havent worn it to say how good or bad it actually is, the price point seems accurate for this hair and I believe what I expect from the hair it will do, but my expectations arent high either. Ill be back with the update after Ive colored and continuously worn it. Customer service was great as well so thats another plus. :)

Edited by ILOVEBEYONCE - Jun 14 2014 at 12:36pm
Sponsored Links

WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 2:18pm
Looks good!!
softnbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softnbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:10pm
Doesn't look bad at all. Please keep us updated once you install.  
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 3:22pm
Hey babes what size is that closure? It seems like these vendors are reducing the size of the closures these days.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 4:31pm
isn't the hair supposed to be between 95-105 grams???... that's ridiculous they are sending out underweight hair by like -10 grams...
shndlyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shndlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 8:09pm
Absolutely Beautiful.  I love the loose wave curl pattern versus the body wave.  I also like the luster of the hair, it doesn't seem too shiny.  Please keep us posted.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:13pm
Out of curiosity what was the vendors feedback after seeing the photographic evidence of the actual weight of the bundles? I would hope that she would send you another bundle to make up for the underweight bundles.

Edited by Gods Child - Jun 14 2014 at 9:14pm
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:22pm
Amen Gods child
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:48pm
Just re read your review on the oz... def let them know. ..smh.looks really good though!

Edited by msjaim2 - Jun 14 2014 at 9:51pm
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Out of curiosity what was the vendors feedback after seeing the photographic evidence of the actual weight of the bundles? I would hope that she would send you another bundle to make up for the underweight bundles.

I definitely contacted them to let them know about this because I was missing about 20g and I really needed it to complete the unit, they apologized and we resolved it but in all honesty I wasn't really upset because I kinda expected this with Ali hair ...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic