Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

queen weave beauty (Aliexpress)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by trishasinbox trishasinbox wrote:

Originally posted by mtownchick mtownchick wrote:

I bought this hair but havent installed yet. I bouhgt the 14, 16, 18 inch bundles...Will this be enough hair?????

TIA

yes it was enough for me.. i made a full wig with mine.. shedding everywhere.. i'm waiting for my wigroyals order..

I'm glad I saw this post I was about to order the loose wave...
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by kevincn0532 kevincn0532 wrote:

it smell not good as the hair processed in acid , not water . we can do help to make the closures and machine weft ,our hair qulity is well . 
kevincn0532@aliyun.com 

u up in every dam thread...dammmmAngry

Ms. Suga Ms. Suga I thought I was the only person I peeped that.. He is every where These vendors that be here low key are getting on my nerve... UUUGGHHHH u guys aint low on here we scope yall out from far
khairstevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khairstevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:53am
I never heard of this vendor. Does the hair smell like coochie? I can't deal with that sorry LOL
luvinurhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvinurhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 8:09pm
I currently have hair from queen weave beauty with closure installed and the hair was good for 2 months now it's DONE. Today my mom said, who did you used to buy your hair from because I like that better.  Enough said, this is going in the trash and I'm going back to my good ole stash of hair.  The hair is very pretty when you first get it but it doesn't take long to start acting up. It is basically a matted mess at the end of the day.  This is not the look I was going for Angry
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 10:21pm
yeah QWB is unreliable IMO gr8 hair bad beards, or tangle matted mess UGH, frustration!!!! Why don't these vendors wise up  get a gr8 product and they w would have clients forever. Anyone heard of e life any experience w their coarse yaki?
despicableme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote despicableme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:20am
Sounds like my experience last time. Anyway we are lucky!
lindygaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 4:26am
I have no idea about their hair.But My vendor is Virgo hair on aliexpress.The purchase experience with the store is wonderful~
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:29am
What texture,any pics?
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by lindygaga lindygaga wrote:

I have no idea about their hair.But My vendor is Virgo hair on aliexpress.The purchase experience with the store is wonderful~

Vendor alert: This user is all up and down the forum promoting Virgo Hair.
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:34pm
Is she attached to that co.? Shady!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>